Chapter 13

Taraji -

Me and Ty was sitting on the balcony listening to music. He was trying to have a conversation with me but my mind was some where else. El and Mary had been together longer than me and Tyrese. They were friends before they dated, and to see them break up broke my heart. It made me think about me and Ty. I love him so much, but I still feel like he's going to get tired and want something different.

I took a deep breath, and tried to engage in what Ty was saying. "T, where ya head at baby?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. "No where baby I'm fine," I lied. "T, come on man I know you like the back of my hand baby, I know when something is wrong," he said.

"What if something happens to us?" I asked looking him dead in his eyes. "What you mean like Mary and El?" He asked. I nodded my head and then held it down. He took his index finger and raised my head. He made me look up at him. "Baby I promise nothing is going to happen to us, Taraji I told you I will never hurt you, I mean you trust me right?" He asked smiling.

"My mind says yes but my heart says no," I replied. "Damn baby, what have I done to make you not trust me?" He asked looking hurt. "Baby, nothing lets talk about something else, I don't wanna argue baby okay," I said grabbing his arms.

"T, how we gone be in a relationship if you don't fully trust me?" He asked. "I don't know,"
"Look T, maybe we should be friends until-"
"No Baby, I trust you, it's just all this with Mary and El has got me going crazy," I said sitting in his lap. "Yeh I know," he replied.

"Baby I love you okay," I said giving him a kiss. "I love you too," he replied dryly. "I'm tired so I'm about to go get in bed," I said as I gave him a hug. He hugged me back and I walked off towards the elevator.

~~~~~|>

Tyrese -

I didn't know why T didn't trust me. We been together through thick and thin and I never once ever thought about hurting her. I loved the hell out of T. I swear I do but man damn she letting what's happening between Elgin and Mary come between us.

I would never ever do anything with Megan or any other type of hoe, I just wished she trust me because I trust her. I shook my head and grabbed my phone. I walked to the elevator and went down to my room.

After swiping my key I walked in finding Aug, This white boy named Max sleep, while El was sitting on the floor with his head down. I went to take a shower and then I came back out.

"Wassup El," I said as I sat down on the floor with him. I hate seeing my boy so sad. "Man I fucked up, I want my girl back," he said as a tear fell from his eye.

"Man I know, shit happens bro, but damn man next time use your head the one on top of your shoulders. Mary love you bro she ain't gone give you up, she just hurting right now. You got to earn her trust again bro," I said.

"I know man it's just I'm mad I let that hoe get to me. I mean I know she was out to get at us any way,but what's up with you and T?"

"Man, she think I'm gone hurt her, she got trust issues now, I'm doing everything I can to prove that I'm not gone hurt her but damn man,"I said shaking my head.

"'Man don't fuck up like me. Appreciate ya lady or you gone be crying like me." He replied.

"I hear you bro, but I thought I showed her that I would never hurt her, I just don't know man,"I said shaking my head. "Just give her some time bruh," El said. I said I would wait for T, but I don't know how long I'll be able to wait for her to see that I just wanna love her not hurt her. I shook my head and got in bed. I knew I wasn't gone be able to sleep tonight because my heart and mind was in two different places.

~~~>>>

Taraji -

I laid in bed with tears falling from my eyes. I was so confused. I mean I couldn't help but think about all the what ifs. What if Tyrese cheats on me? What if he gets tired and chooses Megan over me? I wiped my eyes and rolled over. I grabbed my phone contemplating whether or not if I wanted to call him. Just as I was about to call my phone vibrated. It was a text from Ty.

my future husband : Taraji Penda Henson, I love you so much baby. I know shit is complicated but I promise I will never hurt you, I'll go out my way to do whatever it takes to get you to realize that. If I have to gain your trust I will bae I'm here to stay in not going anywhere I promise - Love Ty Your King <3

I smiled and laughed and how childish I was being. Here I was with a man who loves me, and who will never hurt me and I was acting childish. I sent him a message as well.

Me : Tyrese I'm so sorry baby, I do trust you, I love you so much. And we have got to get Elgin and Mary back together.

My future husband : yeah we do cause they got us in our feelings and shit

Me : lol but you know I'm not going no were baby

My future husband : I'm already knowing

Me : I love you Mr. Gibson <3

My future husband : I love you too Mrs. Gibson <3