Chapter 14

Tyrese -

The next day we were going sight seeing. It was only a forty five minute ride to were we were going. Once we got there we got spilt up in different groups. I missed the hell out of T. I was placed in the group with this crazy nigga name Cameron, this white girl named Amber, as well as these white boys named Paul and Mark. They was cool people but Amber was really funny. She had me and Cameron dying laughing.

"So is this the only place you've traveled to?" She asked. "Nah, I used to go to Jamaica and Mexico with my dad before him and my moms got a divorce," I replied. "Awe true, I've been to Brazil with my mom and step dad," she replied taking a picture of an old unique looking building.

"So how long have you and Taraji been dating?" She asked. "We been friends for a while, we just started dating for a couple months now," I said.

"You guys look so happy," she said. "Yeah that's my girl," I said smiling from ear to ear. "Awe she must really be special the way you're smiling," she said. "Yeah she is," I replied.

*********

Taraji -

I was tired of walking so my lazy ass sat down on the curb. It was hot, I was hungry, and horny. I missed the hell out of Tyrese. Rihanna, Karruche, and Mary came back over to where I was looking crazy as hell. "T what got a problem," Mary said.

"What's wrong?" I asked jumping up. "Ty over there talking and laughing with some girl," Mary pointed. When I looked over to were they were my heart broke in pieces. They were taking pictures of each other, smiling, laughing, and having a good time.

I walked over to where they were. They were both bend over laughing. "Hey guys," I said giving Tyrese a stern look. "Hey baby, baby this Amber, Amber this Taraji," He said smiling.

"Damn so I'm just Taraji huh?" I said feeling salty. "Baby, come on man why you tripping?" He asked looking annoyed. "No reason, at all Tyrese," I replied walking off. Tyrese followed me grabbing my arm.

"Baby wassup, why you acting like this?" He said. "Look Tyrese don't worry about me okay, go back and talk to Amber alright," I replied. Out of no where he started laughing.

"Baby why you tripping, me and Amber just friends T, you need to calm down man shit driving me crazy," he said shaking his head. "Well I'm not trying to drive you crazy, so go back and talk to her okay," I said taking a sip out of my water.

"T you tripping man, you acting like we married or something I can't talk to the girl?"

"Tyrese go ahead okay,"

"Man whatever," he walked off shaking his head. For the rest of the day things between me and Tyrese were different. He didn't even talk to me when we sat down at the table together for dinner. When I went out on the balcony they were laughing and having a good time. I know Tyrese said he would never hurt me or cheat on me, but he's already showing me a different side of him. Maybe I was being unpredictable. But I couldn't hide this feeling that I had deep down in my heart. Maybe I should end things before I end up heart broken.

~~~~~>

Tyrese -

"Is everything okay with you and Taraji? I hope I'm not messing things up," Amber said as she sat down on the bench.

"Man I don't know, her trust issues are driving me crazy, I just need a break. Everything is always got to be about me cheating and that's not the case man," I said shaking my head.

"Well I'm not trying to break you too up, I'll step back because I'm not a home wrecker. I'll talk to you tomorrow Tyrese," she said as she gave me a hug and then walked off.

"Yeah good night," I replied. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even see Taraji come sit down on the bench. "Tyrese," she said tapping my shoulder.

"Huh," I said confused.

"We need to talk," she said holding her head down playing with the ring that I gave her. "About what T?"

"About us," she said as she looked up at me with tears creeping in the back of her eyes. "T, baby look-"

"I think we need to take a break Ty, I saw how happy you was with her and that's all I want for you is to be happy," she said as she slid the ring off. I closed my eyes rubbed the bridge of my nose. I couldn't believe this shit. T really didn't trust me.

"Damn baby, I thought you had my back, I thought you trusted me T?" I asked.

"I do-"

"No you don't Taraji stop lying man. I haven't done nothing but had an honest conversation with one girl. You acting like I fucked her man,"

"Tyrese I'm sorry, I just don't know right now we just need to get our heads straight and figure out-"

"It's nothing for me to figure out Taraji. I love you so fucking much but you can't even see that. I have giving you everything. You got all my love my heart, and you don't even trust me baby that's crazy. I think maybe we do need a break. I don't need to realize or find out shit T cause I love you. But maybe we need a break so you can figure out what you want," I said as I got up to leave.

"Tyrese! Tyrese!" T yelled. I couldn't even look back. I wiped the tear that fell from my eyes as I pressed the button on the elevator.

-

Amber -

"Megan I hope your happy now, they broke up," I said disgusted. I didn't know why I fucked around with this crazy ass hoe. My mind wasn't even on Tyrese or Taraji. I just wanted to have good time. But this bitch was obsessed with Tyrese so she paid me to break them up.

"Good, now all I need to do is make my move," she said with a smirk on her face. I really hated this crazy ass bitch. Cameron told me not to fuck with her, instead I thought people were being mean to her on purpose.

But now I know why they are mean to her. I swear to God she won't get away with this. Tomorrow I'm going to tell Taraji and warn Tyrese about this crazy ass bitch. And I swear to God I hope they kill her