Chapter 5

Tyrese -

"Baby we got to get ready for the game," Taraji whined. "Fuck that game baby," I said as I started kissing and licking on her neck. "Baby... Uh mm Tyrese," she moaned as I began sucking on her breasts. She caressed my head as I let my tongue travel from her left breast to her right one. I licked all the way down to her belly button. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off of her.

It threw them across the room and then I ripped her panties off. "Boy you must be about to buy me some more panties," she smirked. I chuckled and then I opened her legs and started sucking on her clit.

"Ty, oh shit," she moaned as she pushed my head down. I stuck two fingers inside of her as I kissed her belly button. "Baby I want you to fuck me," She said moaned.

I took off my pants and my boxers. I slipped on a condom and pushed her legs open wider. I slowly entered her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Oh my god Tyrese!" She yelled as I slowly began to pump inside of her.

"Damn you so fucking tight T," I said as I gripped her waist and pumped a little faster. "Baby please go slow," she begged. I started giving her long lingering kisses as I pumped a little slower. I turned on my stereo and R. Kelly's Bump N Grind came on. I started grinding in and out of her.

"Tyrese I love you so fucking much," she said as she rubbed her hands down my abs. "I love you too T, damn you been holding out on me baby, pussy so fucking tight," I said as I pumped harder and faster. I didn't wanna go slow any more. I started speeding up and going faster. I was slapping her thighs and pulling her hair.

"Shit!" She yelled as we both came. I put another condom on and shoved my dick deeper inside of her. Fuck that damn game we was gone be fucking all night.

~~~~~~~>

Elgin -

"Mary, quit playing with me," I yelled as I sat down on the bed. She was taking to fucking long play all damn day. I was tired of waiting on her to come out the bathroom.

"El shut yo ass up and wait god dammit!" She yelled. I chuckled and grabbed my phone. I called Ty and his shit went straight to voicemail.

Just as I finished sending Aug a text Mary came out the bathroom looking good as fuck in a strapless blue and white dress. I stood up and walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead. "You look so good baby," I said as I began kissing on her neck.

"Smell good too," I said. "You really like it bae," she asked. "Yeah baby now come on let's go get Ty and Taraji," I said as walked out.

~~~~~~~>

"Fuck Ty, go deeper," T yelled. I had her across the bathroom sink fucking her from behind. We had done every position known to man. We fucked on the beds, the floor, the couch, and now the bathroom.

"Tell me what you feel T," I said as I slapped her thighs. "I feel yo dick daddy," she moaned. "What you feel," I said as I slapped her thighs again. "I feel your dick daddy," she said. "Show me then, work that ass," I commanded.

She started bringing that ass back and grinding her hips. I pulled her hair and smacked her ass. I started pumping fast, then I pulled out and cam all over her ass.

We started kissing, and then we hopped in the shower. We cleaned up the room and got dressed. We met the crew down stairs in front of the South Wing dinning hall. We walked across the street to the gym where the game was being held.

When we got inside we sat near the back. Everybody was all cuddled up and shit. Me and T wasn't even paying attention to the game, we was paying more attention to each other. I swear I love this girl more than anything in the whole wide world