Chapter 6

Taraji -

When I woke up, I was in my bed with Tyrese. He had his hands wrapped around my waist and his head resting in the crook of my neck. My big baby was sleeping peacefully. I kissed his neck which caused him to stir in his sleep.

I hopped out of bed and peeked over in Mary's bed. Her and Elgin was cuddled up as well. I made my way to the bath room and began brushing my teeth. I gargled with mouth wash and then I washed my face along with cleaning my ears out. I stepped into the shower after that.

Once I was threw I dried off and put on one of my love pink jogging suits and a pair of Jordan's. I combed my hair into a neat bun on top of my head. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door. I decided to have breakfast in the North Wing Dinning Hall on the second floor.

After swiping my ID card I decided on eggs, bacon, toast, and some apple juice for breakfast. I chose to sit near the back by the wall so I could plug up my phone. Just as I began eating, Terrance walked his high yellow ass over to my table.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked. "Yeah, taken by my nigga, you know the one who gone beat yo ass if you keep talking to me," I said rolling my eyes.

"What's with all the attitude ma?" He asked. "Look nigga, I have a man okay stop fucking bothering me," I replied.

"I didn't ask you -"

"A bra' you heard a correctly ma nigga, get da' fuck on somewhea," August said as him and Rihanna approached the table.

Terrance looked from me to Aug and then left. "Thanks bro," I said. "No probs sis," he replied. "Whea' Tyrese at?" Rihanna asked. "Upstairs sleep," I replied.

"Wassup y'all?" Durrell asked as he came to the table. "Hey bro," I said.

"Hey baby," Rihanna said as she gave him a kiss. "Aye Aug, I just seen Karruche she on her way over here," Durrell said. "I knoe," August replied.

"T you need to go sign up for that study abroad trip to Italy. It's for one month, tell Mary and Elgin about it too," Durrell said.

"Where do I sign up?" I asked. "Recreation center in West Wing," He replied. Just then Tyrese and Karruche both came over to the table. He gave me a peck on the lips and took a sip of my apple juice.

"Boy you better get yo own shit," I said making him laugh. "Oh I signed us up for that Italy trip that shit gone be lit," He said. "Good, I gotta tell Mary and El about it," I said.

"Y'all man I hope we all can go cause that's gone be cray one month in Italy," Durrell said. "I know right," I replied. "Yo they gone post who going tomorrow," Ty said.

"True, turn up," Karruche replied.

~~~~~>
Taraji-

It must of been luck because everybody got accepted to go on the trip, I'm so happy that we leave in exactly three days. I called my momma about the trip and her and Ty momma went ham. They sent us both two care packages a piece, and two envelopes full of money. We all went down town racking up at the mall buying swimwear, and all other types of clothes. We were going to have a party in Karruche's room tonight. Her roommate Megan didn't mind.

~~~~~>

Tyrese -

"Man y'all gone turn that shit off !" Durrell yelled. The girls was being annoying as fuck trynna sing No Scrubs by TLC. They was jumping around dancing all over the room with that shit annoying the hell out of us. "Aye man let me get the aux cord," Elgin said as she tried to snatch it from Mary.

"Negro you better back the fuck up," she said as she pushed him off her. "Man Mary you better gone with that shit na," he said as he plugged his phone up. He turned on my shit "Pipe it up," by Migos. This was the song.

"See that's why I hate when y'all niggas get the aux cord always playing that same ol shit," T said as she sat down on my lap. "Man T be quite for real," I said as I grabbed a bag of Doritos. "Ty shut up," she said as she took one of my chips.

We started playing cards. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Karruche's room mate Megan checking me out. I didn't say anything because I knew T would start tripping. I gave T a long lingering kiss and ol girl was still staring me down. She better fucking look somewhere else cause Taraji crazy as hell and I would hate for her to get her ass whopped.