Chapter 15

Mary -

"T, stop crying," I said as I held Taraji in my arms rocking her back and forth. I hated listening to her cry. I hated seeing her un happy and I swear to God I'm going to kill Tyrese and that Amber bitch when I see them.

"I can't believe this," Taraji cried. "T everything is going to be okay, you and Tyrese just need to talk things out. I don't want y'all to end up like me and El," I said as I rubbed her back.

T got up and wiped her eyes. She put on her shoes and grabbed her room key and her phone. "Where you going t?" I asked. "Talk to him," she said walking about the door.

~~~~~~>

Tyrese -

I had just got out the shower when my phone started ringing. It was Taraji's mom Mrs. Gordon. I already knew she was about to get in my ass. I took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Hey Mrs. Gordon," I said. "Don't you hey Mrs. Gordon me boy I'm gone whoop yo ass if you don't go talk to Taraji," she said with an attitude. I could hear my momma in the back ground yelling too.

"But mama Bernice, she ain't gone listen to me," I replied.

"Then you make her listen, I wish I was down there I would beat them little heifers asses, don't you let them hoes come between you and Taraji, I love you like a son boy, and yo momma already gave me permission to whoop your ass if need to, you better get your shit together. Don't be smiling and laughing in nobody face down their but Taraji's, and I'm gone call El next and whoop his ass," she said making me laugh.

"Yes ma'am," I replied. "I love you Tyrese, be gentle and understanding with her, she loves you but you know Taraji is hard headed," Mrs. Gordon laughed. Just as I was about to say something there was a knock on my door.

"Alright Ms. Gordon I gotta go," I said.
"Okay let me call El and cuss his ass out, Mary's mom over here too upset and shit I love you boy,"

"I love you too mama b," I said right before hanging up. I walked over to the door and it was T looking sexy as hell. I instantly got rock hard. "Hey," she said half smiling. It broke my heart because I could tell she had been crying. The last thing I wanted to do was make my baby cry.

"Hey baby," I said I grabbed her hand and let her in. "I'm so sorry Tyrese," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a long lingering kiss. I laid her down on the bed. "It's okay baby, and yah mama just called me," I said laughing.

"What her crazy ass want?" T said as she put her thumb in her mouth and rubbed my abs down with the other hand. I wrapped her legs around my waist and started kissing her neck.

"Cussing me and El ass out all them over your house. I heard them all in the back ground. Aug momma, my momma, Durrell mama, El and Mary momma," I said. We both started laughing.

"They are so crazy," she said still laughing. "Baby I promise I won't disrespect you again boo. I -"

"No baby it's my fault for not trusting you, I know you love me and you would never hurt me. I was jealous," she said.

"You ain't gotta be jealous T, I'm all yours. I don't need no other females. All I want is you baby," I said as I started grinding my erection in between her legs.

"Tyrese, Come here with your chocolate ass," I bent down and gave her a few pecks on the lips. "I'm getting some pussy tonight?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Noo, you on punishment," she said. "Why mommy?" I asked whining. She started laughing. "Baby that ain't funny," I said with an attitude.

"I'm serious you not getting nothing boy," she said as she slapped my arm. "Iight man bogus as hell T," I said making her laugh.

"I love you Tyrese Darnell Gibson," she said as she gave me a kiss. "I love you too Taraji Penda Henson," I said as I kissed her back. We ain't never breaking up again, cause this my baby. And I swear I'll beat a motherfuckers ass if they mess with mine.