Chapter 3

Tyrese -

Taraji decided to be my date for Chris's Halloween party. We chose to go as Fred and Wilma Flintstone. We had already went up North and bought or costumes. Mary and Elgin was Superman and SuperGirl, while Durrell and Rihanna was Jay Z and Beyoncé. Squad was deep tonight. We all hopped in Durrell's lil put put, and made our way to the hotel.

Once we got in we went to the twelfth floor where the party was. It was some fine as females up in here tonight, but only one girl had my eye and that was T. She was the only girl who would ever have my eye.

I got us some punch and we moved to the dance floor killing everybody. All eyes was on us as we danced to Chris Browns song Zero. We was super turned up.

People were taking pictures and videos of us as we did our thing. We had so much fun. I couldn't help but get lost in the rhythm of her hips as she moved from left to right, back and forth.

The party slowed down as Boyz to Men I'll make love to you blasted throughout the speakers. I held onto T as we slow danced. She placed her arms around my neck and gave me long passionate kisses.

I felt like the king. This night couldn't go wrong. I had my girl, and my niggas with me too. Around 12 am we left the party and we went to IHOP.

I ordered the French toast, bacon, and hash browns. T got the same thing. Everything was going good until Rihanna and Durrell started arguing.

"Why the fuck you was looking at her ass D?" Rihanna asked. "Fuck is you talking about Rih, see that's why I ain't wanna bring yo loud assuming ass," he yelled.

I started kissing T on her neck trying not to Ty into their drama. She kissed me back and I grabbed her waist.

"Boy you a damn liar you fucking looking at Marsha's ass," she yelled. "Man Rihanna shut the fuck up cause you sound dumb as hell man," Durrell said as he bit into his pancake.

I chuckled and whispered some freaky shit in Taraji's ear. "Man fuck y'all over there giggling about," Rihanna yelled.

"Girl you would be giggling with yo nigga too if you wasn't bitching now shut the fuck up cause know damn well you ain't going no where," Taraji said. I laughed and kept sucking on her neck.

"Baby stop," she whispered. "I can't help it T, I'm horny," I whispered. "Y'all some freaks," Mary smirked.

T flipped her the bird. Elgin and me both chuckled. "Man somebody gone get pregnant all that whispering over there," El said.

"You crazy bro, ain't nobody getting pregnant cause I wrap it up," I laughed. "Boy you ain't sticking shit over here," Taraji said.

"Yeah okay,"

"Yeah okay my ass,"

I bit her ear and smacked her thighs. "Stop it Tyrese!" She yelled making me laugh. "Man we having a party in my dorm tonight or what?" I asked.

"Is yo homie gone be cool with that?" Elgin asked. "Yeah August gone be cool wit it, he had a party last week," I replied.

"Iight then cool party in Ty dorm," Elgin said.

*******

Later on that night everybody was in me and August room. August and his girl Karruche, me and T, Elgin and Mary, Durrell and Rihanna. We was doing everything. Playing the Wii, playing the play station we was doing Snapchat and Instagram videos, we was drinking shots, playing strip poker, we even studied a little bit. Around 11:45 pm every body was knocked out except me and T.

Mary and Elgin was cuddled up on the couch, August and Karruche was in his bed, Durrell and Rihanna was on quilt on the floor and me and T was in my bed. We was doing everything kissing and sucking. I wanted to fuck but I knew T was gone be screaming and I didn't wanna wake everybody up.

"Ty, I'm so fucking horny," she whined. "Me too baby, I wanna fuck you so bad but you gone be screaming loud as hell," I said as I sucked on her nipples. She rubbed my head as I gently sucked on her big ass breasts.

"Baby lets go in the bathroom," she wined as she started massaging my dick. That shit felt so fucking good, I could barely keep my composure as she stroked my shit along with nibbling on my ear lobe. "T, come on baby stop," I said as I bit her neck.

She started laughing. "Tyrese I love you so much," she said as she pecked my lips. "I love you too," I said as I stuck two fingers inside of her wet pussy. She bit down on her bottom lip and started moving her hips as I slowly pumped inside of her.

"Baby," she whispered in my ear. "We gone fuck tomorrow shit," she moaned. I smirked.