Chapter 7

Taraji -

Today was the day that we left for Italy for one month. After checking in we boarded the plane. We put our bags away and then found our seats. Durrell, Aug, Rihanna, and Karruche were sitting together in the same row while Me, Elgin, Mary, and Tyrese was sitting together.

This flight to Italy was going to be a long flight so I pulled out my head phones and started listening to music. Tyrese was playing his PSP while Mary and Elgin freaky asses was kissing and shit.
I cuddled up next to Ty and closed my eyes ready to drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~>

Taraji -

We finally made it to Rome! I was so excited and ready to sight see. We first had to get settled into the hotel. Our group leaders Mr. Fox and Mrs. Berry gave us our journals. We were supposed to write in these journals everyday.

Whatever goes on we were supposed to write about it. Our experiences, expectations, dreams, whatever happened on this trip we were supposed to write it all down. Then we got our Name Tags that were supposed to be around our necks at all times. Of course I gave Ty my name tag and I was wearing his. Ms. Berry told us that each night our room mates would change, but tonight they let us pick our roommates.

So of course me, Mary, Karruche, and Rihanna choose to be together. I could tell Megan was feeling a little salty that we didn't pick her but shit she would be okay. After getting used to using the room key and putting away my belongings we went down to the main lobby to play cards.

We were all sitting around playing cards when Megan came down in some tight as shorts. I was starting not to like her because she was showing her inner hoe. I looked back at Elgin, Durrell, Aug, and Tyrese all these niggas was damn near drooling. I gave Mary the eye and we both slapped the shit out of Elgin and Ty.

"Damn baby why you hit me like that?" Elgin asked rubbing his head. "I was snapping yo ass back to fucking reality, and bitch you need to go put some fucking clothes on," Mary said as she began dealing the cards.

I gave Tyrese the side eye as he tried to act all Innocent. "Excuse me?" Megan said as she plopped down on the edge of the couch.

"Excuse me, bitch you heard me you disrespectful as fuck walking around with them damn shorts on," Mary said making us all laugh.

"You mad because you caught your man looking at my ass?" Megan asked.

"Nah bitch but you about to be mad when I pull them fucking tracks out yo head," Mary said getting loud.

"Oh okay moving along y'all, where y'all wanna go tonight the Coliseum?" I asked as I sat between Ty's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and then looked back down at my cards.

"Nah man we need to go down to the flee market I heard they got some good Hennessy for only five euros," Durrell said.

"Shit I'm wit dat I needs me a lil henny," Aug said as he wrapped his arms around Karruche.

"Babe I though you said you wasn't gone drink no more?" She said as she turned around and looked him in the eyes.

"Get em girl," I said making Ty smack his lips. "You got some you want to say huh?"

"Nah baby you good," he laughed.

"Y'all are too controlling I wouldn't be telling my boyfriend what he can and can't do," Megan laughed. Me, Mary, Karruche, and Rihanna turned and looked dead at her, while the guys started laughing.

"She got a point, I like her," Durrell replied. Rihanna turned around and smacked the shit out of him before she got up and walked off. Me, Mary, and Karruche walked off with her.

~~~~~~>

* On the balcony *

"Girl I'm fucking tired of that hoe," Mary said while scrolling on her phone. "Bitch who you telling," I said as I leaned back in my seat.

"I'm sorry y'all I ain't know she was gone be a pain in the ass," Karruche replied. "It ain't yo fault she a hoe shit," Rihanna said.

"And T, you better watch out because I seen her giving Ty the eye," Mary warned.

"Girl I'm not scared of that hoe, Tyrese ain't going no where," I said trying to sound convincing as possible. I loved Tyrese so much but I still had that feeling that he would cheat on me.