Chapter 3

Edited 27/01/2020

+++++

Two years later...

Jade pov

Two years have passed since I got rejected by my mate, found my second mate, got a new pack, and some awesome ass powers. In those two years, my pack turned deadlier than they were before, and not just because of me, the new generation of wolves are strong. I'm known as, the silver wolf, since I'm a bit stronger and bigger than an alpha. I'm 17 now and I'm turning 18 soon. Next two months Daniel will be 19.

Did I mention that I'm luna of the pack now? No? Well, I am. Danny got his alpha title last year, but we still had training to do so when we're training John or dad as I called him now, would do the paperwork. Danny is also the only wolf to be bigger than I am. Although not quite as strong, he is faster.

Now that you're a bit up to date. You can continue no-

"Jade! Jade! Jade!!" Danny called out to me, yelling at the end in through our mind link. I groaned turning over to my side.

"Fifteen minutes again.," I grumbled burying my face under my pillow. He chuckled taking the pillow off my head and leaning close to my ear

"Happy birthday baby." He whispered then kissed my ear and continued kissing until he reached my lips. I kissed back opening my eyes and smiling at him as he pulled away from me.

I sighed then sat up as the scent of pancakes filled my senses and appealed to my hungry stomach. I inhaled, my eyes lighting up like the stars.

"I smell pancakes!" Danny chuckled smiling as he planted another kiss on my lips. He lingered a little before pulling away.

"Get dressed and come downstairs." He got up leaving the room before poking his head back in "And uh, if you dont mind, wake up the others." He smiled leaving for sure this time.
I smiled getting off the bed and heading into the bathroom.

After handling my business I changed into short jeans pants and a tank top. Walking out my room I went to wake Kyle up. He wasn't as hard to wake up, neither were the others and then there's Terence. He just hates waking up on a morning no matter the time, he always refuses to wake up.

"Terence I swear if you don't get u-" he threw his pillow at me.

Oh, so it's like that? I growled and I saw his body tense. He didn't get a chance to move before we're out of the house and in the air over the lake. At this time the water is always freezing cold, and I added a little to it. Right before I could hit the water along with him I left his side hearing a loud splash of water and a second later his screams.

Everyone that had seen what I did laughed or shook their head at him as he had to swim from in the middle of the lake to the shore, in nothing but his underwear. I could feel him shivering from here as he dragged himself out of the water and onto the shore.

He tried to glare up at me but he was too busy trying to cool himself off. I smiled innocently at him waving as I walked off. I went straight to the kitchen, smiling in joy as Danny held a stack of pancakes up for me to take. I took it giving him a quick kiss before moving to the island to eat them. I saved the last one for Danny though.

Daniel, Jade, we need to have a meeting. Right now. I'm in your office. Dad's mind linked us.

I sent Danny a confused look only to receive a shrug in return. Danny ate the pancakes I left for him and then we began making our way to the alpha floor. Upon entering the office we saw dad looking stressed and tired.