Chapter 15

Edited 11/10/2020

+++++

Jade pov

Adrien did as he said he would. He left coming back with all the people who would fight alongside him in the war. Currently, they all stood huddled together glaring at my pack members who was barely taking them on or not even acknowledging them entirely. They've been like this for ten minutes now.

"Okay!" I spoke up seeing as no one else was going to "Since you're all obviously going to stand there whole day like statues-" they turned their glares to me "- How about we start off with a warm-up training?" I smirked. "Who thinks they can handle me?"

Adrien went to step forward when a girl blocked his path stepping up. She was tall, and her heels added to her height but she still didn't reach me. Her eyes showed how little she thought of me, of us wolves, and how confident she was in herself. To the point, she looked smug and cocky about it.

"I'll fight you. You're not worth my prince's time." She looked me up and down "It's not like you'll beat me anyway." She cockily proclaimed earning cheers and agreements on her side.

"Oh..."Adrien sighed.

I chuckled smirking at her. Nodding I shifted my scent to that of my wolf alone, testing her.

"What do you smell?" She sniffed scowling afterwards 

"Tch. Mutt." I growled at her.

"How old are you?"

"Does it matter?"

"As is your pack being here. We can win on our own! With our own strength!"

"Yeah? Then come at me." I stood glaring down at her.

She clicked her tongue speeding towards me. Probably assuming I couldn't keep up or see her she went to tackle my side. Instead, she landed on the floor in front of me. I didn't give her a chance to get back to her feet before I kicked her in her stomach sending her into a tree.

She hit the tree hard leaving her winded but she got up. In turn, I sped to her, landing a solid hit to her face knocking her back onto her ass. She went to get up again so I hit her a few more times ensuring she stayed down

"You can fight on your own...?" I scoffed dragging her back to where we stood before. "What makes you think you can fight on your own!? Wolves and Vampires were created with equal strength! Yet we always won the fight!

We had to, in order to stop you. Blood is your main source of food and your strength and we understood that, but your ancestors took it too far killing for pleasure and just for the hell of it, leaving us no choice but to hunt you down.

Those that weren't stupid were speared, sent to live their lives peacefully but always under watch. Do you like that? Your every move being watched?" They looked away from me

"We haven't done that in years!" One spoke up.

"Good! Then we won't need to keep fighting against each other! Now, we can fight for one another. " They nodded.

"So, what's the plan?" Adrien asked.

"Pair up! One wolf one vampire!"  They did as told "This is a one on one. The winners will stand by Adrien and the defeated by me! Aimed to kill but don't! Ready...?" They waited seeming on edge "Fight!"

~|~|~|~

An hour passed with most of the winners being wolves of my pack and the losses of vampires. After watching how they fought and we're defeated I now know where to start with them.

"Enough!" Everyone still fighting stopped. "Gather round!"

Once everyone stood around me I looked around at them shaking my head.

"I specifically remember being told you all can handle yourselves. Obviously, that person was wrong... Out of the lot of you, three won their matches and everyone else lost. Every one of you would've died in that war. Everyone..." They flinched at my words.