Chapter 19

Daniel pov

Flying on Safira felt nice but since we're almost home I had to wake up Jade. I smiled down at her sleeping face admiring her for a moment longer before actually waking her up.

"Babe, wake up, we're almost home." I mumbled in her ear.

Jade shifted, opening her eyes just in time to see the sunrise from the view. We smiled watching it rise. watching her eyes clouded over.

"Baby..." I looked down at her "Don't come off of Safira okay?" Although confused by her request I nodded slowly.

Jade gave me a quick kiss before she jumped off of Safira's back.

Jade where are you going? I looked down at her.

She didn't answer, all I saw was that she landed in front of our pack, scaring everyone who had been training shitless.

Don't worry about it, babe. Just enjoy the view.

Half an hour passed of Safira and I flying around with me pointing about all the new places for her. While I was pointing at a place Safira suddenly roared then nose-dived towards the ground by the packhouse.

"Woah!! Hold on hold on! You'll crash you know!!" I yelled at the speed she was diving with.

Safira seemed to laugh at my reaction before she halted landing softly on the ground, though the earth still shook from it. Those outside gaped up frozen in shock at the sight of a dragon.

I hopped off the ground glad to finally be on land. Safira's wing appeared in front of me stopping me from entering the house. She lowered her head looking me in the eyes.

"What?" I tilted my head confused.

I was told to give you these to put on. She lowered her other wing that held a bag out that was opened showing clothes in them.

Shrugging I quickly ran to my house to bathe and change into the clothes given before making my way back to the packhouse. I was given some black skinny jeans to match with a navy blue t-shirt and I put on my Nike Air Jordan to match. When I entered the packhouse the place was shrouded in darkness and I couldn't smell anyone here.

Did they go out? Maybe they're in the back? I hummed stepping further into the house. As I did the lights switched on and everyone appeared out of nowhere.

"SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Confetti was popped in the air over my head and music began to play.

I laughed not expecting this at all. Someone tapped my shoulder, so I turned only for my face to be grabbed by my mate as she brought me into a kiss. Cheers and wolf whistles went around as I pulled her closer. When we pulled back from each other I couldn't stop the idiotic grin on my face.

"Happy birthday Daniel." I smiled and pulled her in for a next kiss earning more cheers.

"Alright Alright! Jade's not the only one here!" Kyle separated us earning laughs.

"Let's the party begin!!" Terrace yelled and cheers went around.

~|~|~|~

We partied with games and shots, lots of shots since our tolerance for alcohol was high. Dad got me a huge ass cake chocolate mousse cake. Everyone awfully sang happy birthday to me then Jade cut the first slice of cake so she could feed a piece to me and it tasted like heaven!

You've got to love cake. Though I was hanging out with the boys I could see Jade striding up to me with a devious smile on her face. One of the girls passed her a cup which she took a sip of, grabbed hold of my face, and kissed me. I got a mouthful of vodka mixed with Henny as I swallowed the liquid she put in my throat. Even when there was no more of the drink left in my mouth I continued to kiss that delectable lips of hers.
Once we parted the kiss Jade flashed me her beautiful smile