Chapter 16

Edited 23/10/2020

+++++

Jade pov

|Dream|

I was inside of a castle walking through the halls. For reasons unknown to me, it was looking at myself from various angles. I wore a cloak using it to hide my face as I ran towards something.

After turning here and there and going down many halls I finally stopped in front of a giant door. Now that I could see through my own eyes again I stepped forward pushing open the door.

What greeted me was a cave, a glowing one, yet as I walked into it is could barely see in front of me. The deeper I got into the cave the more apparent that there was something here with me if the breathing was any indication.

"Why are you here?" A voice rumbled from deeper into the cave shaking its floors with the power held within it. I spun looking around to spot where the voice sounded from. When I looked before me again I spotted glowing red eyes amidst the darkness and from it came a black dragon.

I gaped up at him, her, them in awe. First time in my life out of movies I'm seeing a dragon!

"You don't look scared." Their voice confirmed that they were in fact a he.

His head came down to my height tilting his head to the left so that all was in front of me was his right eye.

"Should I be?" I voice staring back at myself through his eye. He chuckled rising back to his full length as he stepped back into the dark.

"I look forward to seeing you, princess. Daughter of the moon goddess, Rose. And Drakon... my son..." He finished letting the darkness swallow him whole.

And leaving me there baffled beyond belief about who the hell was Drakon?!

|Dream End|

I shot awake wide-eyed and still puzzled by my weird dream. Shaking it off for now I got up to take a shower. As I stood under the water  I couldn't help but think...

Dragons exist...since when!? And did I just see a dragon's spirit or...? I groaned so many questions with no answers I myself couldn't provide. But! Someone else could.

Mother darling! You have some serious explaining to do. I huffed linking to her as I finished my shower.

I'm afraid that I cannot provide the answers to you this time, darling.

Oww!! Momm!! I whined sighing afterward as I changed into some short black high waisted pants and a blue off the shoulder top, slipping on my blue high top converse to match before leaving the room.

I headed straight for the kitchen to see Jayson there eating toast. I smiled bouncing over to him.

"Jay!"

"Hm?" He looked over at me with toast in his mouth. When he saw it was me he smiled still chewing. Chuckling I wrapped him in a hug.

"You had me worried you, idiot."

"Sorry... and technically it wasn't fully my fault! Your mom dropped the bomb that I was your guardian and the guardian of earth and fire! Then she had me training, not to mention Erik trying to rip Mason from me. It was a ride..." he sighed I nodded.