Chapter 17

Daniel pov

I spent the entire day training with the witches and warlocks, learning more about my warlock side. Jade, on the other hand, was gone the whole day, I worried over her but my connection to her didn't make me feel any danger so I was able to relax a bit.

Currently, I was sitting on a chain in the room provided for us for the duration of our stay here in the castle. Sighing I linked to Jade.

Baby, are you okay? It took a few minutes before I got an answer.

I'm fine! I could feel the excitement coming off of her. You won't believe what I have to tell you! Get some rest babe you're going to need it. She giggled placing a smile on my face.

I can't wait. And stop causing us pain. It took every fiber in me not to run to you when I felt your panic earlier.

I'm sorry... but everything is good. I promise. See you tomorrow. With that, the link cut.

What'd you think she wants us to see? Dean hummed thinking it over. I sighed.

Don't know, but I doubt it's anything bad. With Jade in my mind, I fell asleep.

~|~|~|~

I awoke the next morning to knocking on the door. Grumbling I pushed myself off the bed going to answer it. When I opened the door Elena was the one standing there.

"Oh, Elena morning." I greeted suppressing a yawn. She blushed and smiling at me.

"I came to give you your breakfast." She held up a tray filled with some toast, blocks of cheese a bit of fruit, and what I think is grape juice.

"Oh, thanks." I let her in and she set the tray on the nightstand, as I sat on the bed. She turned to me, still smiling.

Elena came over to my side sitting beside me on the bed. I raised an eyebrow watching her and waiting for her to say what she wanted cause, obviously, she wanted something.

"Um... am I... am I training with you again today?" She fiddled with her fingers as I thought up an answer.

"Most likely. Your mother might place us to train with each other again today." That seemed to make her happy but before I can register what was happening, I found myself lying on the bed and Elena kissing me.

The fuck is this!?! I pushed her off of me

"What are you doing?!" She smiled blushing red.

"Come on! Don't tell me you're not enjoying this?" I scowled.

"I am not enjoying this. I have a mate. And I'm perfectly happy with her!" She smiled more.

"It's just this one time! I know you want it!" And she's all over me again.

If we use magic well kill her! Eli worried when I was about to do something.

Dammit!

"Danny! You-" the door opened and Jade walked in. Elena stopped kissing me head whipping up to see my less than happy mate.

I shoved the witch away from me wiping away the spit she slobbered all over my mouth.

Oh fuck we're screwed! We all worried.

Not to mention that before we can kiss Jade, you have to ensure you wash off that nasty girl's kiss! Noel huffed

I kept my eyes on my mate. Watching her every move as she simply kept death staring at us while she took some deep breaths. She took one last deep breath before she spoke.