Chapter 13

Edited 28-09-2020

+++++

Jade pov

The council members had arrived and were waiting for me in the office with Daniel, Kyle, and Chris. When I entered the room it was filled to the brim with awkward silence. It seemed the guys were waiting for me, desperately. I chuckled gaining all the attention.

"Princess." The council stood up bowing to me. I waved them off.

"Jade is fine. Still not used to this whole princess thing." Some of them chuckled.

"Let's cut to the chase. Why did you bring us here?" One questioned glaring at me.

"Right, there's a war coming. And in this war, it's not just wolves involved. Vampires, witches, wolves, demons. Any supernatural that is willing to fight on his side, he'll take." I explained.

"So you're asking for our help then?" The same one from before asked a smug look on his face.

"No, I'm here to warn you. Erik wants your and your family's heads. He will aim for you first."

"How do you know this?! Are you conspiring with him!?" I glared at the man dome with his shit.

"I don't like your attitude. I'm being kind enough to warn you yet you accuse me? You obviously have no value for your life. Maybe I should kill you here and now." I threatened dead serious.

"I... No. I didn't mean anything by it. I'm sorry." He bowed in submission.

"Good..." I looked away from him to the other council members "As I said he'll come for you, so hide in a place only you know a place remote with limited persons who know of your location." They nodded

"Anything else?"

"Yes. Please be aware that alliances will be formed with the other supernaturals, as this war involves them too. Asking for their help will be an advantage on our side as well."

"Very well, do as you need to. We shall allow it." With that, the meeting ended and they left allowing the boys to breathe easier.

"Man... that was harder than I thought..." Chris sighed "They weren't as stuck up as I thought, except that one guy. Heh, he got put in his place." He chuckled.

"Well, it's over, now time to train, you too Danny!" I called out leaving the room.

We went out to a clearing still within our territory. We went to the middle of the field and I stood a bit away from him in order to face against him.

"I'm fighting you as if you're my enemy, so you do the same." Danny looked unsure of that but I nodded to encourage him to fight.

Before he could question anything more I began to attack him. Teleporting in front of him, kicking him full force. I felt the blow that landed not as much as him but it still stung, you know, since I broke his hand. He got up hand healing in the process as I raised an eyebrow silently challenging him.

He disappeared from my senses reappearing only to punch me in my stomach flooring me and knocking the wind out of my system. I wheezed for a moment before picking myself up and attacking him. After an hour of beating each other senseless on the ground, I thought it was time we took it to the sky.

I shifted taking out my wings that were now a joined colour between Diamond and Ruby's. Black and white. I took to the sky waiting for Daniel to join me. Looking down I saw him shifting as he sprouted black wings ripping his shirt off in the process.

The things we could do to that boy! Ruby thought.

I blushed face darkening as Scarlett and Empress added on their own two cents to Ruby's statement.