Chapter 4

Edited 31/05/2020

++++++

Aron pov

I sighed leaning onto my desk and messaging my temples to try and rid myself of this headache. Being alpha is seriously hard. This shit is harder than I ever thought it would be. Especially when your pack got their asses handed to them so easily by demons and rogues!

Dad made this shit look do damn easy! How the hell!?

I sighed again shifting my weight just to flinch at the pain it caused my stomach. Looking down I lifted my shirt to see splotches of blood on the bandages from the claw marks and bruises as well.  Tch. Me the alpha taken out so easily, I may have lasted longer than many of my members but the fact still stands.

I had fallen.

During the three days I was unconscious dad made the decision to call and ask for help. The one he got a response from was the strongest pack in America. The Red Dawn pack. Thinking about them had me worrying about what kind of training they will make us go through.

Rumors and some facts have it that they're a ruthless pack, they're all strong individually and when working together they become an almost unstoppable or immovable force. It is said that they have a witch, a vampire, a demon and even an angel on their side. Angels and demons don't get along but for that pack to make one and the other get along, that something everyone else can only hope to accomplish.

Then there's the silver wolf. A wolf with the rarest of fur coats said to be the most powerful one of the entire pack. He's said to have not just silver fur but silver eyes that give the impression of the wolf being blind but able to see straight into your soul.

That sounds fucking creepy...

Now they're on their way here to train us as they accepted our request for help. I hate it... I hate the fact that we have to rely on another pack for help! I've always hated asking for help. Pisses me off! Then there's that feeling I get that I'm about to meet something extremely dangerous...or more like someone.

With another annoyed sigh I fixed myself and quickly finished up my paperwork. Once completed I leaned back into my chair staring out the window behind me. A half empty feeling washed over me again making my mood drop. I knew the reason but I refused to address it.

Which is stupid mind you. Ron growled at me. Since that day he has been silent with me, only speaking about important things or warning me of others but other than that he refused to speak with me. And they're here... he snarled before going back to the corner of my mind. I groaned I wasn't ready for them to be here yet.

Unwilling getting off the chair I began to make my way downstairs to greet our guests. When I opened the door in the yard was a black and white mustang and next to a black range rover. The people coming out of it stood still for a little before nodding and walking up to us. Just looking at them I felt power of that rivaling an alpha's from four of them and another one which surpassed my own alpha power. 

From the back of my mind I felt Ron already having respect for the alpha before me. And he doesn't even respect me. He wasn't big and muscular I was probably bigger than he was but he had advantage in height. I willed myself to keep eye contact with him as he stopped in front of me.

Is he really an alpha? I mentally steeled myself as I nodded towards the man before me.

"Alpha Rogers."

"Matthew." He stared down at me with cold eyes. It felt like a bucket of ice going down my back just from his look.

"Welcome to the pack." I looked around at all his members confusion quickly setting in. "I thought there were six of you?" I looked back at my fellow but more powerful alpha.