Chapter 5

Edited 02/06/2020

++++++

Jade pov

The sounds of snickering was going on all around me slightly waking me from my sleep.

"Sshh! Do you want her to hear us!?" Jeff whisper yelled only to end up snickering as well.

"She's gonna be so mad!" Cole added and I could just about feel his smile on me as his voice sounded to the foot of my bed.

"Cole be quiet!" Jeff yelled again. This time he was to my right.

"Nope! I'm not getting involved in this! I've been thrown in a cold lake enough as it is!" Terence sounded like he was by the door.

"Buzz kill Terence!" Kyle snorted.

"Nope!" The sound of water entered my senses when the boys were finally quiet. Oh, so that's what they're planning.

I was about to wake up and ruin their fun when ice cold water was thrown all over me from three different directions. I shot up, my scream caught in my throat from gasping at how cold the water is. While I was frozen still from the water the boys were having a time laughing at me. My eyes went to the bed seeing ice was on the sheets as well.

Eyes still wide I looked at everyone of them and Terence immediately took that as his cue to leave. He smiled nervously hands up in surrender as he backed up to the door and then he bolted. My eyes began to twitch and I slowly began to crawl my way off the bed.

"You're dead..." All laughter stopped "YOU'RE ALL DEAD!!!" Cole was the first to scream and throw the bucket as he ran out the room. Jeff and Kyle quickly following. Kyle shut the door hoping to slow me down.

"Get your asses back here! I promise to be gentle!!" I screamed as I swung the door opened and stalked into the hall.

~|~|~|~

Aron pov

I sat at the table with my pack only having breakfast. Actually we were halfway finished eating. Our topic of the morning is none other than the members of the Red Dawn pack. They talked about how Cole and Jeff looked weak but aren't. About how Kyle had too much power to be a regular beta and Terence had the power of a beta even though he wasn't one. And Daniel the alpha with power too strong to be an alpha.

Apparently his power made them too scared to make eye contact with him. I could not deny it was the same for me as well. But my main focus was on the only girl they brought with them. Jade. She sounded so familiar...the answer was just on the tip of my tongue but I still couldn't obtain it.

"The girl in their pack is powerful and she healed my sister but really, she's hot!"  The topic somehow got to Jade. And James, my 3rd in command started it. "She is. I'd smash that." He smirked seemingly satisfied with the image he got from that.

I went to comment on it when a hand rested on his shoulder and Daniel lowered his face to growl in his ear. His growl was possessive. Stating to all of us especially James, that Jade is off limits.

"You'll stay away from her. Is that clear?" Even his voice was deeper. Was his wolf walking? Or both?

"Y, Yes! Alpha!" He bowed submitting instantly. Everyone around the table did and I almost followed

"Good. Then we won't have problems and you get to keep your life." He stood straight his voice light as if he didn't just threaten to kill someone.
His glare remained on me the longest silently demanding I have better control of my pack members. He turned to leave only for his pack member to rush right into him.