Chapter 24

Edited 20/11/2020

+++++

Kaleb pov

"Come here!" I yelled running after my three-year-old sister. She squealed giggling as she rounded the corner. I smiled chuckling as her giggles sounded throughout the house.

"Reuben you're supposed to be helping!" I yelled at my younger twin who sat watching TV.

I left him there following Adriana into the kitchen only to find Reuben already there throwing her up into the air making her scream and burst into laughter every time he caught her.

"Aha! I caught you!!" He threw her into the air again and this time I caught her.

"Are you crazy!? What if you threw her down!" I scolded him holding Adri to my chest. They both pouted at me Adri complaining in baby language.

"Aww come on Kallel! You're no fun. You have got to lighten up if you want her to like you more." I stared.

"Are you saying Adri doesn't like me?" Reuben smirked.

"Well no...just that she likes me more." I gaped looking down at Adriana to see her staring at me

"Hey Adri, do you like me or Reuben more?" I asked.

"Ben!" Reuben burst into laughter as I held Adri out at him.

"Fine! Be that way!" Reuben took her from me still laughing.

"I was joking Kallel."

"Stop calling me that! You can pronounce my name now."

"But your nickname is so cool though, you're technically superman."

"Superman was loved by his baby sister." Reuben burst in to laughter again

"Stop pouting Kallel, she loves you see? Ana, do you like Kallel?"

"Yes!"

"How much?" I glanced overseeing Adri with her cute thinking face before she opens her arms as wide as she could.

"Yove Kayeb thii mush!!" She grinned and I felt an arrow in my heart.

"Aw, you do love me!"

"Me too! Me too!" Reuben cheered shoving Adri in my arms so he could wrap us both in his and kiss my cheek.

"Eww Robin get off! That's disgusting! And you'll hurt Adri!!" I yelled.

"Nope!" He grinned.

I did the most reasonable thing to do in that situation. I zapped him on his butt making him jumping back and cry out at the pain while Adri laughed loudly at his antics.

"Kal- away! Why!?" He groaned "You're so mean! This is the fourth time today Kallel!!" I snorted turning to leave the kitchen when I saw mom standing by the door.

"Hey, mom.." I smiled nervously " How, how long have you been there?" She smirked raising her eyebrows at me.

"Mama!!" Adrien cheered bouncing in my arms. Mom smile.

"Baby!!" Adrien began to float out my arms heading to mom "I was here the whole time by the way." She chuckled as I scratched my neck nervously.

"So you saw everything...?"

"Everything." She grinned. When Adri was in her arms she gave her a kiss so hard her face squished up.

"Mama!"

"Hehe. And boys, no powers besides floating or teleporting in the house." She sent a blast to Reuben's butt and he sighed. "That should cool the burn. Kaleb, no more zapping your brother."