Chapter 8

Edited 23-08-2020

+++++

|~ Two months later~|

Jade pov

Currently, the rain is falling. Hard. Everyone looked so happy about it, thinking that they wouldn't have to train because of the weather. It brings me great joy to crush their hopes.

"Alright! Looks like we're training in the rain today!" I announced being quickly followed by groaning and moans of pain. I laughed enjoying it.

Everyone but my boys unwillingly went to change and get ready for training. We left them heading into the rain for some extra playtime. By the time everyone was outside we were already drenched and covered in mud. With one last shove, we split into our groups to do our training.

"Alright Katelyn, shift!" One demand we both shifted circling each other before we simultaneously pounced.

|~ Time skip~ Noon~|

"Enough for today." I rolled my arm catching a large gash on it "Well looks at that you managed to do some damage." Katelyn smirked a triumphant look crossing her face " Now go bathe, you smell like shit." It was gone as soon as it came making me chuckle.

Huffing she went to shift behind a tree coming back out after still scowling. I laughed ringing out my hair although rain was still falling, not as hard though.

Baby, Aron didn't show for training again. I'm not sending him anymore messages, bring him to me will you? Danny grumbled in my mind. I hummed

Okay. I turned to face Katelyn

"Hey!" She stopped turning to look at me "Where's Aron?" She shrugged

"Haven't seen him in a while. And if he's not in the packhouse he's in his own. It's a little far from here, closer to the border but you can't miss it, it's the only one there." I nodding waving her off as I went in the direction she pointed me in.

The moment I arrived I sensed a bad vibe coming from it. I placed my guard up looking around to see if there were any threats.

"Aron!" I called out hoping he'd come outside. He didn't so I called again, and again, and again until I finally went into the house myself. "Aron! Where are you!? I can smell you come out!!" I growled.

His scent was strong which meant he was here but with his scent all over the house the question was where? I found him in the last room sitting on a chair and facing the wall. Irritated I stormed up to him.

"Aron I swear to the Goddess-" I spun him around only to find him staring off with nothing but anger and sadness in his eyes.

The air around us shifted and anothe4 presence joined us. I sighed touching him to get a better insight into what I was dealing with. A demon that feeds off of someone's weakest emotions. Sadness, hate, anger.

Aron here is a full course if he's like this. No wonder he skipped out on training. He's too weak to move... Diamond elaborated.

Heh, weak bitch. Ruby snorted highly amused.

Shaking my head I quickly exercised the demon from him hearing it cry out at its defeat. Groaning from the headache that brought I stumbled back going on my knees as the room was spinning.

"Wh...what..? Jade..?" Aron moved worry on his face "What's wrong? What happened? Are you okay?" Before I could answer a figure appeared out of the shadows chuckling darkly.