Chapter 11

Edited  20-09-2020

|~|~|~|~

Jade pov

Under the light of the moon, my appearance started to change. My hair turned a shade darker while gaining silver highlights in them as it grew to the length of the floor flowing in natural waves. My tanned complexion paled, making me glow more than ever under the moonlight.

Power surged through me healing the injuries I sustained enlightening me in a whole new way. With this newfound power, I tried my hand at healing Jayson again. More power than before went into healing him giving me hope as his injuries began to close up.

I breathed out in relief when I heard his heartbeat again. It started off slow but as its pace went up Jayson took a breath making me smile happily.

He's alive... I could cry right now but...

I turned glaring at Erik who remained gawking at me. I stood facing him. With a single step he already went flying. That hit snapped him out of his shock and he glared at me once more, this time with claw marks a dawning his face and a broken rib to accompany it. He forced himself to his feet staying away from me.

"A war is coming Jade. A war you will loose if you stay against me!"

"A war I will win if you keep challenging me!" I snarled back making him chuckle as he wiped the blood off his busted lip.

"Then I shall win, and make sure to have your head as a prize!"

"If you win. Cause I'll be ready for you. And until then stay out of my sight, cause if I see you...heh...you'll know."

We glared at each other before he backed into the darkness leaving with his wolves. I stayed still for a few moments making sure they were gone. Once I was sure I turned back to Jayson checking on him again. He was unconscious still but at least his injuries had healed and he was resting.

I moved a bit slowly knowing that his body might still be in pain, but I managed to place his weight on me and stood up. I began to make my way home, to my pack.

~|~|~|~

The sun had risen by the time I got close to my pack borders. Being this close to it made me smell the worry in the air and once in the territory, I was immediately hit with the worry and anger from everyone.

Their emotions were so strong it sent my weakened form to my knees. I ended up dropping Jayson on the floor too. He groaned at the contact, making me chuckle a bit.

"Sorry." I breathed.

Leaves broke under someone's weight and a growl sounded. Looking up I saw a warrior on patrol his growling halted immediately when he saw my face. He ran away coming back not even a minute later.

"Luna!" He skidded on his knees to stop before me. "Are you okay!? Are you hurt anywhere!? Is the enemy still close to you?" He was frantic.

His hands were moving everywhere and nowhere like he was to grip onto my shoulders and shake the questions out of me. I gave him a smile seeming to relax him a little.

"Calm down Darren, the enemy isn't here anymore.  I do need rest but I should be fine, he is the one that needs the pack doctor." He nodded.

"Yes, Luna. Please stay here, I'll be back with help." I held onto him stopping him from running off.

"Mind link Darren. You can stay with me." He blinked

"R, right! Sorry!" His eyes dulled, clouding over.