Chapter 6

Edited 18/06/2020

+++++

|A week later|

Jade pov

Currently it's four in the morning  and the boys and I were wide awake. Yesterday I made an announcement to the pack that we would officially start training today and be awake by four.

No idea what shit I'm saying? Let me catch you up to speed. In my fit of rage last week I ended up building some training grounds for them to start off with (think of whatever you want it to be). It was mainly built as my personal playing field to torment Katelyn in, courtesy of Ruby. That girl has ideas!

As I said before, I told them all yesterday but it seems they took it as a joke, with the exception of few who was having breakfast or now beginning to warm up. Now I get the pleasure of waking them all up. I stood in the hallway holding a horn in my hands ready to blow their ears off. Smirking I did just that!

I pressed the button and the horn sounded off very loudly. It was so loud that had I not worn headphones my ears would be bleeding right now. Groans, screams and thumps sounded through the the house bringing a smileto my face. I chuckled when everyone stormed out their room highly pissed off and growling.

"Aha! You're awake! That good. Training starts in half an hour, get dressed and get whatever you need. Make sure to eat. See you all soon." They huffed but did as I told them going back into their rooms to get ready.

Half hour later we all stood in front of the training grounds and the sight of it seemed to make half of them pale and the other half looked excited. I smirked at that.

"So!" Danny's voice boomed catching everyone's attention "Everyone here? Good. Line up!" His voice held authority and everyone listened lining up. "Kyle?" He stepped back switching places with Kyle.

"For the past week we observed you all. How you are with each other, with friends, without your friends, and as a pack." He started. "Needlessto say.. you guys are horrible." He clicked his tongue shaking his head.

"Without a doubt. You all suck ass at being a pack. At picking up for each other and protecting each have other and having each others backs." Terence added.

"That has to change. And it's going to." Jeff smirked "By the end of this training I bet you won't  have your asses handed to you again." He chuckled earning himself unsatisfied growls.

"With that being said, pair up!" Danny yelled and everyone began to move.

"With someone you don't know or like!" I added earning groans. Once everyone was paired up I used vampire speed to tie their feet, hands or waist together.

"This is to reach you to rely on each other! Hold each other up, support all that stuff!" Danny explained.

"How come Katelyn didn't get any?" A pack member asked seeing Katelyn filing her nails.

"I am dealing with Katelyn." She froze as I rested my hand on her shoulder giving her a sweet smile. "She's going to be doing luna training to become a better luna for this pack." I chuckled watching her many expressions of dread and fear.

"Let's begin." Danny stated and the boys got rid of their shirts shifting immediately after. Kyle was a brown wolf, Cole was a golden brown wolf, Jeff and Terence were grey wolves. They stood around me and I petted Cole.

His fur is so soft!

"Terence and Cole will be watching you go through the obstacles. Jeff and Kyle will be chasing you as if you were rogues invading the territory. They will be in selected parts of the grounds. And you never know which role any of them are playing as they and switch back and forth. Work with your partner to get through whatever course comes your way." I gave them the basics of what to do.