Fourteen

!CONTENT WARNING!

Once Mark was done taking out the stitches, he put fresh gauze on it to help it slow the slight bleeding that was there. Once he taped it over, Sean put his shirt back down.

"Thanks, Mark." He said, slowly standing back up.

"Anytime." Mark said, putting everything away, setting the kit back on the table.

"Should we keep going?" Kristen asked, the girls coming by them. "Considering what happened?"

He shrugged. "We'll give it a few hours, I'm sure Sean needs his rest."

"I could probably use those few hours." Sean said.

But before he could walk off, they suddenly heard a walkie talkie go off, Mark taking it out of his pocket. They all gathered around, listening closely.

They killed more of them! How many more of these are we gonna take??

We won't take anymore of them. It's time they let them come to us. It's our only option left, without getting anymore of our men killed.

So what, we're just gonna sit around on our asses and wait around for them?

Yes, because no matter what we have, we always end up dead somehow! So it's time we bring them here by doing nothing. And once they get here, we'll blast their goddamn faces off without a second thought. It's time we bring the war to them.

They heard a sigh, but they agreed. Yes, sir.

Hearts pounding against their chests, Mark put it back in his pocket.

"So they're just gonna wait it out then?" Kristen asked. "Until we go there, and get our faces blasted off."

"No..we're not gonna die from this fight we have with them." Mark said. "If we're gonna end up going there, then that's what we're gonna do. It's time we face them head-on again. Only a little worse than what we've done."

"This is suicide!" Jackie exclaimed. "There's no way we're gonna get past them all!"

"Not unless we blend in with the crowd." Sean said. "I figure we take out the ones by the gate quietly, then slip on their uniforms."

"Not a bad idea." Mark said. "Only there's two of them guarding each gate.."

"So we take them out at the same time." Bridget said. "Just do the main front gates."

Sean shrugged. "We can do it that way."

Mark nodded. "Alright..so it's settled then."

"But what about you?" Lily asked, looking at Sean. "Will you be okay with it?"

He gave her a reassuring look. "I'll be fine. I promise."

"Well..then rest up." Mark said. "Because we're gonna need it."

Everyone nodded, heading to a room. Jackie and Mark stayed out in the living room, Kristen and Bridget taking the room farthest down the hallway, and Lily and Sean taking the room in the middle.

Once he shut the door behind him, he sat down on the slightly dusty bed, pushing the red and blue blankets behind him. His girlfriend sat next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"So...this is it." She said. "Last time we're probably gonna not be watched constantly."

He sighed. "Well if it's to get them off of our backs, then it's better than just having them come at us all the time."

"They shouldn't have in the first place."

Sean chuckled. "Yeah." Looking down at her, he gently lifted her head up, gazing into her eyes. "But no matter what happens, I'll do everything I can to protect you. Count on that."

She smirked at him. "I know..I want to remember this last night before we go out there trying not to get killed again."

"And it will be." Sean said, giving her a kind look. "Just as long as I'm with you, every second will be remembered for me."

She didn't really know what to say to that, so she kissed him instead, slipping her arms around his back as she felt his hands around the back of her neck. She still had that question burning in the back of her mind, but she couldn't bring out the words to ask him. But she needs to make up her mind before a few hours from now. Leaning a little closer, she opened up her mouth a little, the kiss more passionate.

Suddenly breaking it, she climbed up onto the bed, taking Sean with her. She wanted this moment, and, even though her heart was slamming against her chest, she willed herself to do it. Leaning back in, she kissed him again, only this time, as they wrapped their arms around each other, she slowly fell backwards, bringing him with her. Pushing up with his elbows, he didn't break it for a while. Her hands moved down his spine, finding the hem of his shirt, slipping it underneath, feeling his smooth skin against her palm. He shuddered, drawing just a breath away.

Lily let him see the want and the need in her eyes, and he knew what she was asking for.

Sean touched his forehead to hers, still feeling her hand lingering underneath his shirt. "Are you sure?" He asked, his voice a ragged whisper. "Because we can stop if you want to."

She stroked his cheek with her free hand. "I want this, Sean. It could be our last day breathing, so yes I'm sure." She came a little closer. "I love you, Sean."

He didn't need to hear anymore, kissing her passionately again, slowly lowering himself onto her. Sliding her other hand down his side, she gently pulled his shirt up, being careful not to hurt him. Once it was off, she threw it to the side. Suddenly rolling her over, she shrugged out of her jacket, letting him take her shirt off, lifting her arms up. Tossing it, she pressed her lips to his once more, but he moved his head to the side, tracing kisses down her jaw to her neck. Letting out a soft groan, she tightened her grip on his shoulders, closing her eyes.

Her hand wandered down his chest, feeling him jerk a little at her touch, feeling the soft fabric of the gauze, and stopped as he drew away from her shoulder. Moving down to where the stitches were, he watched her as she kissed right above it. A soft moan came out of his mouth, his head falling back on the bed, his hand in her hair. She suddenly saw everything that happened that night, from when he got shot, to when they got him inside the building. To when she watched Mark stitch him up, to when she walked away, getting furious at everyone she laid eyes on. To when she just sat next to him in a chair, not bothering to move, waiting for him to wake up, to when they had to leave him behind. And then, when she saw him walk through that door just down the hallway, alive and on his feet.

She wanted to cry, but she held it back, focusing on what was happening. Moving her lips up his side, feeling him arch his back a little as she came up to his jawline. Turning his head, he kissed her hard, his other hand fumbling with the button on her jeans. Opening her mouth more, she allowed him entrance, his tongue dancing with hers. Finally getting them undone, she smiled against his lips, helping him yank them off before rolling them over again, doing the same with him, taking off his jeans.

Sean lowered himself onto her again, wanting to feel every inch of her against him when he looked at her in the eyes.

"Tell me what you want." He said in a husky voice.

She grinned at him, grabbing the back of his head. "I want it all."

She kissed him again, and this time, they didn't stop, their bodies moving in rhythm.

Comment and vote! :)