Bumblebee

I was looking for pictures for the couple and thought this was cute. Onward!

°•°•°•°•°•°

"Bryan, can you come here please?" My mom calls.

Blake, I mean. Kinda confusing when you have two moms. She and Yang have three kids, me being the oldest. So its Yin and Daniel, the two year old twins, and me, the awesome Bryan Belladonna.

I better go before mom throws a hissy fit. Literally. I walk over to her, curious. "Yang wants to meet you downtown. She told me she found some, ah, idiots she could get some help with."

That's right. Mo- I mean Blake is head of the White Fang now. She and the rest of team RWBY beat Torchwick and Cinder, and made the White Fang only hold peaceful protests like it was before humans took it over.

"I'll be back home before you and Yang come home. I just have to meet with Professor Ozpin and talk about some things. Good luck with taking care of the goons at the nightclub. And please don't destroy the whole city." She tells me

The nightclub again? Geez. I feel like mom goes there every day.

"No promises. Love you, see ya later mom!" I hop on my motorcycle. I revved the engine, feeling it vibrate under me. For some reason I love hearing a motorcycle engine, it gives me a rush.

I drive to the club, parking my cycle. Hmmm... what entrance should I do this time? Back door? Nah. Windows? I look up to see that Yang had already burst the windows. I guess not. Front door it is.

I hop off the motorcycle, already hearing breaking glass inside. Looks like mom started without me.

I break the doors down, screaming "Alright, where the girls at?!" I am immediately answered by a black haired girl with a yellow dress aiming a roundhouse kick to my face. "Woah! At least introduce yourself!" I block her kick, twisting the girls leg so she'll fall to the floor. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

"Hey! No one touches my kid and gets away with it!" I hear Yang yell. The girl twists all the way around, going in full circle before tripping me, landing me on my butt.

Mom punches Yellow, instantly making her pass out. She lends out a hand to me to help me up. I take it, "Not very talkative are they?" "Nope. Looks like both the Malachite twins had quadruplets." "Both of them?" "Uh huh."

Dang.

"So Yellow is down, now we need to take Blue, Green, Brown, Gray, White, Purple, Pink, Miltiades and Melanie down as well."

"Right. The Colors aren't as skilled as the twins, but they can still kick you to the moon. Well, you at least."

"Hey!"

"Kidding. You ready?"

"Always."

I rush off after checking that Yellow isn't getting up anytime soon. The closest are Brown and Pink, who are standing back to back. I launch myself at them, finally taking out my weapon. It is a broadsword and a rifle that I call Excalibur.

They don't notice me just yet. I swing Excalibur around to Pink's temple, and she crumples to the ground. Brown notices her sisters fall and tries a drop kick. I grab her arm in midair and pull her down. She does a backflip off the ground and gets in a defensive position.

Now that I think of it, she's kinda hot.

"Hey, you want to get some coffee sometime? My treat." I flirt. I've never really been good at it but it doesn't hurt to try.

She rushes me and sucker punches me in the stomach, winding me. "I guess that's a no?" I can tell I'm going to have a bruse in the morning. I change my weapon to rifle form and shoot at her.

Meanwhile Yang has taken down Blue, Gray and the twins. I need to pick up the pace. She runs at me again, but this time I hit her with the butt of Excalibur. She passes out, and I choose to go for Purple. I shoot her dress and she turns around with a murderous look on her face.

"Just make sure not to mess up your eyeshadow honey!" I yell. I run towards her with Excalibur in sword form once again. She flips over me using my shoulders as a brace and turns to slide under my legs tripping me in the process. I fall on my rear for the second time that day earning me not sitting comfortably in any chair for awhile. She tries to punch me in the face but I grab her fist and send her flying into the dj. It looks like he's down for the count, but Purple gets back up again.

How tough is this girl?! Dang!

She runs at me and I notice a slight limp in her left leg. I can use that to my advantage. I aim my broadsword at that leg, tripping her. She falls and hits her head, definitely knocking her out.

I look around to see mom has taken out the rest of the Colors. She walks up to me not even winded. Meanwhile I'm left panting, bent on my knees.

"I think we did a pretty good job here. What do you think?" She looks around at all the people either lying down or hiding behind the bar area. For once I didn't have a comment.

She picks me up and throws me over her shoulder. "Put me down!" I scream, hitting her back and trying to kick her like a little kid.

"Nah. It's too fun watching you scream."

She sits me down on my bike and gets on her own. "Shall we?" She asks in a bad british accent. "Lets." I reply in an equally bad voice. We kick off and ride side by side, tearing down the street

"Wonder what Blake made for dinner," Yang yells over the wind. "Probably tuna!" "Probably."