Renora/Ozglyn

Why in the world does this have so many floors? Couldn't father expand outwards, and not up? Ugh.

You probably already know who I am. If you don't know who I am from the media, than you know me from the arena challange a few days ago with Kira Ark. She was good, but I could tell she was holding back something, I don't know what.

Ding!

The elevator doors opened, revealing my parents and my best friend, May.

Of course May, being the hyper-energetic person she is, immediately ran over and jumped on me.

"Hiiiiiiii!!!" She screamed. "Ozpin wanted me to come here to see you and tell you-" May was cut off by my father clearing his throat. "Sorry, I just got so excited, and I wanted to see you, and OHMYGOSH pancakes!" She fell off me and landed face first on the ground.

I chuckled at her actions and helped her up. "Try to be more careful next time, okay?" I tell her.

May runs over to where Glynda is holding out pancakes. She takes them and shoves one in her mouth. We've learned by now that if you give May pancakes she goes quiet.

"Now that we can talk, I want to tell you who will be joining Beacon." Father tells me. "I thought that was classified information exept to staff? And last I checked, I don't work here." I reply, leaning on one hip.

"No you don't. But you are my daughter, and I thought you might want to know. Is that alright?" He asks.

"I want to know!" May pipes up from the corner, a pancake hanging from her mouth. "So who's going?" I reply.

This time my mother speaks, "We have confirmed that Garnet and Summer Rose are coming, as well as Brian Belladonna. Of course you and May are coming, and Kira will be too. Also Jupiter Taurus, Ash Torchwick, Silk Daichi, and Tsuyoi Senshi. Any others we have not heard back from so far. Any questions?"

"Just one." I tell her calmly. "How, in the world, did you let Cinder's daughter in?! You of all people know how criminally insane she is!" I scream.

Cinder and Roman may be dead, but Ash is not. I don't trust her, I never will.

"I believe she can do good in the world. Break free of her past. I don't like her either, but I will give her a chance. We will have close surveillance on her, just in case. But you will tolerate her. After all, you have no choice." Ozpin tells me.

"Fine. Anything else I need to know about?" I ask, still mad at my father for letting her in Beacon.

"There have been reports of a group seperate from the White Fang. We have discovered the group known as the Black Fang experimenting on humans by kidnapping them, and turning them into faunus, and releasing them with no memory of the kidnapping. No one from Beacon has been turned, but there has been 23 reported cases." My mother says.

"I think it would be cool to be a faunus! I could have cute bunny ears! Or an awesome tiger tail!" May pipes up again.

She sets the plate down and grabs me by my wrist, pulling me back to the elavator. "See ya later!" She yells hitting the button to go down to the bottom floor.

The doors close, and I turn to her."You do realize how serious this is? It can and will throw Vale into chaos."

"Nope," She says bouncing on her heels, "But I can tell it's important, so I'll help you."

"Thanks. So do you want to go for lunch?"

"Sure. Cheesecake?"

"Well duh."

*~*~*~*~*~*

And that concludes the trailer chapters! Sorry it was so boring, but I figured I had to explain a few things. Next I will explain the characters, and more. Vote, comment and follow if you like!