Chapter 4

Garnet P.O.V.

Ah. The wind in my face, the sky all around me, and the trees racing toward me. It's very relaxing.

Just as the leaves hit my face, I push off a big branch with my staff, launching me into the air again. I transform Crystal Flake into my scythes and hook onto two smaller branches, and swing in a circle.

I drop to the ground dizzy as heck but still unharmed. I look up and seeing Jupiter sailing above me has me running.

"I really hope I find him. Or Summer. That other girl looked friendly too, but I'm sure she'll stick with the creepy chick. The ice cream kids look ok, but he's a bit too akward. Plus I think he'll look for that blonde girl. I really have to learn their names," I tell myself.

I stop to see another two people have joined. Not surprisingly, it's the opposite couple, the shy and the creepy girl. They turn to look at me, and the shy one waves at me. I keep going past them without a second glance. That other girl was starting to freak me out.

It hasn't been a half mile before I run into someone else. This place seems filled with more people than grimm. It's kinda weird.

This girl has dark skin, brown hair, a red kimono, and a battle axe with red blades. The next thing I know I'm backed up against a tree with her axe against my neck.

"Oh...well, um..." She trails off, and I think she realizes that I'm not a grimm.

"If you don't mind, I would rather not have a weapon pressed to my neck, just saying," I try to keep my cool, obviously failing.

She puts her Axe back in a sheath strung across her back.

"Well, I guess we're partners, huh?" She states. "I guess so. If we are, I think I should at least know your name," I ask.

"Tsuyoi. And you?" Tsuyoi looks behind me, and I follow her gaze. Hey, there could be a grimm. Those little bumblebee things may look innocent, but I think they have something against me.

"Garnet. I think I saw the ruins over there," I point to the left of us, "I think we should get going."

"Agreed."

*~*~*~*~*

I'm sorry for not updating! I started the chapter then I never finished, and school was being annoying, and ugh. But anyways, the volume 3 season finale. No spoilers, but OHMYGODS. Why. Just, why. They pulled a Rick Riordan on us, and I knew it was coming. But that never stops the feels. Oh well, see you in the next update!