Chapter 6

Silk P.O.V.

I flicked Resū around the neck of a Boarbatusk. Yanking it back, my whip cut the head of the Grimm clean off and wrapped around the tusks of the on behind me. I jumped and brought it with me, and Ash 'breathed' fire, covering it in flames. Unfortunately, this set some of the remaining Grimm on fire, not really helping the situation.

To recap the last few minutes, I landed, saw Ash, and figured that we were already about halfway to the temple. There's also the thing with two girls riding a Grimm passing us, which was an effective reality check.

"Holy-" Without enough time to finish that thought, I ducked as a flaming Boarbatusk flew over my head, almost burning my bunny ears. And anything happening to my ears really hurts, my mom can speak from experience.

I shot my arm out to slice the Grimm's belly, and Ash shot a fireball directly into the wide cut I'd made.

A piece of advice, never burn a Grimm, it smells worse than sulfur. Much worse.

All of the remaining Boarbatusk were still on fire, and it was kinda funny. I giggled. Ash looked over to me, "Never thought someone like you would find this funny."

Was that a smile? Oh my gosh it was! Calm down Silk, before you start squealing. Again. I'm surprised she didn't wake up from last night.

I, once again, had no time before Ash hurled a fireball at me. I flicked my weapon at the fire, and as soon as they touched, the flames spread over Resū, before stopping at the handle. I almost dropped it, I could still feel the heat on the verge of blistering my skin.

"Better?" I just stare at Resū, "U-um... should we interrupt them?" I look over to the remaining Boarbatusk.

The flaming Grimm were slamming the ground and growling. I could feel the vibrations under my feet so much I fell.

"Be more careful and you won't fall over like a twig," She scolded.

I got back up and looked around. I saw Nevermore flying above us, and several Ursa, Death Stalkers, Beowolves, and King Taijitu passing us and making whatever noise they could. And, needless to say, it was very loud.

As soon as they had started, the Boarbatusk began running. They just turned, and ran. So apparently they were joining the party.

Ash looked at me, and we both knew what to do.

We ran.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm so sorry for making you wait! I was grounded because of algebra, but I wrote more chapters for this... and then lost them. But I'm rewriting them, so I will update soon. I will see you soon Hunters and Huntresses!

Oh and here's the pic because it wouldn't load in the media: