Chapter 7

Bryan P.O.V.

I think it's been a good day so far. You know, being smacked by a few trees, face planting in the mud, and being run over by two girls riding an Ursa, really puts things into this into perspective. And then there's the squishy wall.

"Ack!" Suddenly the collar of my shirt tightened, and I was dragged backwards. I look up to see a girl with dark skin and hair with a certain... poof to it. She wore a gray dress that look good for a dance, but not for fighting.

"Hey, um, squishy wall person, can you let go of my shirt? I know I have a nice body, but don't rip my shirt trying to get it off!" I yelled.

"These Grimm don't wait for anyone, and you can get another one. It's called a store, if you didn't know," She replied, "And don't call me Squishy Wall Person." And then I was flying.

Not literally, but from what I saw, Miss Squishy Wall pulled the red ribbon on her waist, she snapped the makeshift whip at the tree branch, and off we went. From this high I could see where all of the Grimm were going.

"So what should I call you? Squishy Wall Person seems too long to keep calling you." My eyes were watering like crazy, how are hers not?!

"It's Sasha, be good to remember that. Yours?" "Bryan. A name fitting for a proper lady, such as yourself."

If looks could kill, I would be dead nine times over. See what I did there?

"I am far from a proper lady, and I have the fists to prove it. Call me that again and death will be the best thing to happen to you."

I raised my hands in surrender, but quickly took them back as a tree branch gave me a very painful high five.

"Are they protecting something? Is someone organizing them? Call me crazy, but I don't think that's happened before," The Grimm had formed ranks around whatever it was they were protecting. I'm pretty sure whatever or whoever is in there is dead from lack of air.

I got a closer look as we dipped back into the trees and back up again. I'm pretty sure those trees were trying to rip my ears off.

"Hey, that's the temple where the relics are! I remember my mom told me Team RWBY and JNPR made the ruins over there crumble fighting a Nevermore!"

The columns were barely visible through the King Taijitu wrapped around them. A flock of Nevermore circled above the mass of Ursa, Death Stalkers, Boarbatusk, and Beowolves.

"No duh. Any ideas on how to get the relics? Because unless you have some secret weapon that can wipe them all out, I suggest we wait for backup," She retorted.

"I guess you're going to be disappointed then. If my cousin was here we could. But she isn't. So we can't."

"Then who is that?"

"Crap."

*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm baaaack~~~ With another update! And thus we introduce Squishy Wall person! A.K.A. Sasha. Thank you to angeltano112 for helping me with this character, and I didn't mean for her to turn out like she did, but I still love her. I will see you in the next chapter Hunters and Huntresses!