Chapter 11

Sasha P.O.V.

All the new students are lined up waiting to be called. Everyone is dead silent as we listen for the headmaster to sort us into teams. We wait patiently so nobody misses a beat in going up to the stage.

Just kidding.

Everything went to hell as soon as we got here. We knew who was going on what team as soon as we got the Dust crystals. The only person keeping all of the students in line is Mrs. Goodwitch. And even she can't handle the chaos that is teenagers.

Professor Ozpin is standing on the stage calling names to be formed into teams, but I wasn't paying attention. I look over beside me to see Garnet beside me whooping like a madman. We were finally introduced to each other on the way back to Beacon, so no more weird nicknames anymore.

I swear if that son of a Grimm calls me Squishy Wall again I won't hesitate to strangle him blue and purple...

Now I know what Garnet was cheering for. The speakers blared the Headmaster's voice, "Geff Ozpin, Jupiter Vasilias, May Lie, and Summer Rose. You four retrieved the earth and wind Dust crystals. From now on, you will be team GJMS, lead by Geff Ozpin. I wish you luck as you progress through the year." I swear Professor Ozpin winked at them. Not surprising, since GJMS has his daughter and the daughter of a famous huntress.

They walked off the stage with May clinging onto Geff's back, but Geff didn't seem to mind. Ozpin cleared his throat, and began speaking again. Suddenly Bryan, Silk, Ash, and I were pushed up to the stage. I gave a death glare to whoever was shoving me, but I couldn't tell who did it. One girl raised her hands in surrender, so I'm pretty sure it's her.

We stood in line with Ash and Silk in between Bryan on the right and me on the left. Ash leaned on one foot and had a hand on her hip. She obviously didn't care what she looked like. Silk stood straight with her arms nervously behind her back. Bryan had a cocky smirk on his face. I made my hands into fists to keep myself from slapping him right back to Emerald Forest. 

"Bryan Belladonna, Ash Torchwick, Silk Daichi, and Sasha B-" He was interrupted by Mrs. Goodwitch tapping him on the shoulder to whisper in his ear. He took on a solemn look and walked off the stage. From what I could tell, it wasn't good.

Glynda watched him go, then turned to the students, "Headmaster Ozpin has some... business to attend to. Therefore I will finish the team ceremony in his place."

Alright, I'm confused. Why would he leave? In the middle of a ceremony! I'm going to have to check this out later and see what's up.

Looking over at the others, they looked confused too. At least that smirk is gone from the fur-brains face. 

"The four of you will now be known as team BASS, lead by Bryan Belladonna. I am sure you will live up to your highest expectations," And that's it. I'm doomed. That fur-brained son of a Grimm is team leader. I need to find that cliff again.

We walked off the stage. Whatever anyone said went through one ear and out the other. Someone was shaking my shoulder, but I could barely feel it. When is the next airship out of Beacon? I need to get out of here, ASAP.

I snapped out of it to see Silk waving her hand in front of me. She looked worried, "Are you alright? I've got a water bottle and a protein bar if you need it. I'll carry you if I need to," 

"I'm pretty sure you can't carry her."

"If I can swing you around I can carry her!"

"I'm with Fireball on this one."

"Don't call me Fireball."

"I can and I will carry her with the power of DETERMINATION."

"Calm down Hoppy."

"Call me Hoppy again and I will throw you out the window."

"What window though? You can't reach any."

"Here goes-"

"Hey!" I shouted, "One, put him down. Two, I'm fine, thanks for asking. Three, I can help you with throwing him out the window."

"What?!"

Ash pointed to the stage where Choc, Kira, Tsuyoi, and Garnet were standing. "-Will now be known as team CKTG, lead by Choc Politan. I wish you four luck on your journey." And Tsuyoi was squeezing the life out of Kira. Still 'hugging' Kira, Tsuyoi lifted her off the stage and awkwardly walked her down the stairs with the others behind her.

"So I guess we go to our dorm?" Silk asked. 

I swear she is so adorable and innocent. How is she even a Huntress?

"First we must find our dorm and decorate it with all the posters we can find!" Bryan put his fist in the air. Silk must have known what this was, and she did the same. Then they both leaned to the side. I'm so confused. I looked over to Ash, she shrugged her shoulders.

We started walking to the crowded exit, "The offer for throwing you out the window is still open you know."

"I think I'll pass."

"You sure?" I slowly started walking toward him. He started backing up into people behind him.

"Uh, a little help here?" Bryan nervously asked Ash and Silk. They just smiled.

"You may be our team leader, but you did insult all of us. I think it's time for a little payback..."

Huh. So Hoppy can pick Fur-brain up

*~*~*~*~*

Fina-freakin-ly. I'm sorry if this is bad but I still updated! High school is a pain in my nonexistent butt. See you later Hunters and Huntresses!