Arkos

Just so you know I will be adding info on all the characters as they are introduced. Onward!

°•°•°•°•°•°

It was just fine,
We lived in peace,
Looked to a happy ending.

The days were bright,
They shined like gold,
Every step ascending.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw my dad, Jaune. I took out my earbuds and cocked my head slightly. "Hey baby girl, time to go show them what you got." He said.

"Do I have to? I heard one of the other students say Headmaster Ozpin was there. What if I embarrass myself? What if I accidentally use my sembelance? What if-" Jaune cut me off, "You'll be fine. Trust me. If you are anything like your mother, you will beat them in less than five seconds!" He boasts.

"I think that's kind of a stretch, but you can and will get into Beacon no problem." My mom says walking up.

I've gone out in front of crowds before, much bigger than this one. But this time is diffrent. Ozpin is here, and I have always wanted to go to Beacon. Hearing what happened with team RWBY and JNPR, I wanted to grow up just like my parents.

My dad found his sembelance and uses it often to make up for the fact that he's very clumsy. My mom doesn't use it as much, but still uses it on occasion. My sembelance, well, I try not to use it, or tell anyone about it. It is very random, and uncontroll-able as many times as I've tried to use it.

And if you're wondering, Pyrrha still does pin my dad to trees. And he still doesn't know how to get down.

"And now for the person you've all been waiting for! Kira Arc!" I hear the announcer scream into the mic. His voice constantly sounds like that, I don't know why he even needs to use it.

"Well, that's me. Wish me luck!" I run to the entrance of the arena. "Good luck!" I hear my parents yell after me.

A staff member waves me out into the middle of the arena, and I shade my eyes. Why does it have to be this bright? The cameras don't help either.

The applause and cheers are deafening. I wave to the crowd and they get even louder, if that was even possible. I see a platform higher than the rest of the stands. I spot Ozpin, Glynda, Jaune, Pyrrha, and someone who I didn't recognize, but looked a bit like the headmaster.

I turn as I see the announcer walk up to me. "Doesn't she look just like her mother?" He yells to the crowd. That isn't exactly true, but I wasn't going to correct him.

True, I wear my mom's armor, but in blue and silver, same hairstyle too. But I have blond hair and blue eyes like my father. And not as tall.

"And now we have former beacon academy students and professional huntresses, Ruby Rose, Weiss Rose, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Belladonna!"

Wait, team RWBY is here? Oh fudge. How do I go againt them? I know their fighting styles since I've met them before, but they have so much more experience than me.

"Nice to see you again Kira! We'll go easy on you since Ozpin is here." Yang says.

"No need. I'll beat you anyways!" I reply. I try to sound brave, but I don't know if I can keep it up.

"Suit yourself!" The four get into fighting positions. I see a holographic scoreboard come up showing our pictures and health bars.

"Fight to begin in 3..." I get into a fighting position and pull out Artemis, my bow. "...2..." I pull an arrow from my quiver and string it on. "...1..." I tense up and pull the arrow back.