2. Letter Numer Two

March 19, 2015

Johana,
     Hey it's me again. I really don't know what to say at the moment. You are so beautiful baby girl even when you are in this sticky situation. Haha...
     You still haven't woken up yet sadly. I can't wait to see your beautiful smile again. I want to be the cause of that bright smile plastered on your face. I love you so much and I can't help but cry because I miss you so much...
I love you baby girl. So much. I can't wait for you to wake up and see these letters I'm writing. Promise you'll call me when you wake up. I have to go on your the 21st. I'll be writing letters until then and then mail the rest while on tour. I can't wait to hold you again.
See you beautiful.
-Shawn
----------------------

-Shawn-

Laying in bed I look up at the ceiling. I ran my hands through my hair as more and more memories flashed through my head. Our first time meeting when I knocked her over and left her, our first date and her running off, our first kiss at the airport, the cliché texts sent back and forth.

I missed her like crazy. My thoughts were interrupted when I got a call. The screen flashed with my managers name. I answered with a raspy voice as I have been crying.

"Hello?" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't have attitude with me Shawn. I get your girl is in the hospital but you need to get over it. You have your soon and I won't let you be so upset while you are doing your shows."

"Excuse me?" I sat up. "Johana isn't just some girl sir. She means a lot to me." I looked down and blushed a bit.

"Well get over her cause I'm getting you a new girlfriend for over tour. You have to pretend to be in love with her and we are doing this to create drama, get you on the spot." He snapped a bit here and there which made me lose my temper a bit.

"What? No! I will not do that! You think I can just give up Johana and toss her to the side? No, it doesn't work like that! You can't make me do this."

"It's either that or the tours cancelled and you're off the contract." He snapped.

"You can't do that." I sat back down on the bed as I spoke to him. I was going to lose my temper and probably break something. I need to calm down.

"Oh but I can. You have 'til the 21st. Better choose quickly." Then he hung up.

My mouth hung open as I sat in shock. I locked my phone and tossed it on the bed. My fists began to clench as I grew angrier. He can't do this. He can't make me choose between Johana or my job.

But do I really have a choice? I could always come back to Johana. But what if she doesn't want me anymore? What if she wakes up and doesn't remember what we had?

My thoughts got all jumbled up as a headache started to come on. I started to tug at my hair and grew frustrated.

I wish Johana was here...

------------

Chapter 2!!

More chapters tomorrow I promise! I'm going to be updating a lot over these next couple of days.

Thanks guys
-Jamie <3