12. Feelings

-Johana-

We had arrived at McDonalds and we quickly got out of the car. Cameron and Melissa were infront of Nash and I almost already through the door. I smiled and Nash lightly nudged me with his shoulder to which I nudged him back, laughing. He laughed and wrapped his arm around me and we went inside.

Melissa and Cameron were waiting in line and we walked up to them.

"What are you guys getting?"Cam asked and I shrugged. Everyone knew what they were getting and I was still debating on what I wanted. The other three looked at me while ordering, asking me what i wanted.

"Surprise me." I pursed my lips and Nash covered my eyes and ears so that I didn't know what they were ordering for me. I felt butterflies at his touch and blushed. Why am I feeling this? "Is this necessary?" I held onto his wrists and heard a faint 'yes'. I groaned and then his hands moved.

I went and sat down with Nash while the other two waited for our food. We sat in an awkward silence, neither of us really knowing what to say. I saw Nash move a bit closer to me in the booth and I blushed again. I looked up at him to see his cheeks tinted a light shade of pink. I smiled and felt his hand on mine. His head slowly moved to look up at me and pursed his lips in a little smile.

Just at that moment, Cameron and Melissa sit down at the booth. They handed me my food which was just a McChicken and fries. I laughed and we all dug in sitting in a comfortable silence.

"We have a show tomorrow at around 3:00." Nash spoke and looked at Melissa and I. "You guys should come." He smiled.

"I would but I can't get tickets." Melissa frowned slightly and I nodded, agreeing.

"We got that covered." Cameron smiled. I was wanted to say something, but I really didn't know how to reply. "So will you come?" We nodded frantically and they laughed. When we finished our food, we left and got back into the car.

Nash's hand found mine as he laced his fingers through mine and I blushed. He really enjoys making me weak, huh?

What am I thinking? I'm supposed to like Sha- Never mind.

We pulled up to the park and I smiled. Nash's hand never left mine as we crawled out. Again, Melissa and Cameron ran off together. I couldn't help but feel happy for the two as Nash and I walked slowly over to them.

I smirked before turning towards him. "Race you to the swings." I smiled and bit my lip.

"C'mon I can easily beat you." He smirked feelings confident and I nodded.

"Uh-huh, sure." After that i quickly took off towards the swings.

"Cheater!" I laughed and almost reach the swings before I felt arms wrap around my waist and spin me around. I squealed and smacked at his hands and he laughed.

"Put me down!" Nash slowly let me down but kept his grip around my waist and I felt his warm breath by my ear.

"I win." He whispered into my ear. I felt my face get a bit hot and nodded.

"Sadly." I smiled and he kissed my cheek. We walked over to the swings and I sat down on one. He sat on the one next to me and I started to pump my legs lightly. I didn't want to go too fast since I was wearing a skirt.

"How are you and Shawn?" He asked and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Who's Grace?" I shook my head and scoffed. Nash pursed his lips seeming a bit hesitant.

"Shawn's girlfriend." He spoke softly as if I would shatter to pieces just by his words.

"Thought so. He must have pocket called me and they were flirting." I narrowed my eyes at the mulch beneath us and kicked lightly at some.

"I'm sorry." I shook my head and looked at him.

"I don't really care. Just the fact that he said he loved me and lied."

"I don't think he's lying, Johana. Something must be up." He frowned. I shrugged and pursed my lips into a soft smile.

"I like someone else, anyways." I stood up as did Nash and we walked around the park.

"Oh yeah? Who's that?" He smirked.

"I'm not telling you." I chuckled and he pouted.

"C'mon, please?" He pleaded only making me laugh harder.

"Not you." I tried so hard to keep a straight face as his smile faltered. I started to laugh a bit and clutched my stomach.

"I'm hurt, Johana." He dramatically held his hand over his heart causing me to laugh harder. He smiled at me and placed a hand on my shoulder. I soon caught my breath and stood up straight. "You're so cute." He blushed slightly at his comment and I giggled.

"Why thank you. You're not too bad yourself, tiger." I winked and laughed again. His hands met my waist as he pulled me in closer. My laughs started to fade as I met his gaze. My hands placed on his chest, fiddling with the fabric of his shirt. He leaned in slightly, flickering is gaze to my lips and then my eyes.

A wave of confidence shot through me as I wrapped my arms around his neck and went on my tip toes. His lips were inches away and he smiled before closing the gap between us letting our lips meet.

--------------------

Guys!! Don't worry! I have my ideas!

Tbh I was never going to put them together, but it's an idea and I'm proud of it!

THANK YOU GUYS!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

-Jamie (: