18. Beaches and Grace

•Johana•

I had brought all my boxes up and I'm already tired. I didn't want to unpack yet so I went through one of my boxes and got out a swim suit. It was just a black bikini and I quickly changed into it.

I put my clothes I had on over it and slipped on a pair of sunglasses. I grabbed my phone and all my other necessities for the beach. I told my mom I was going and left out of the back door.

The beach was beautiful and it gave me a chance to get away from everything and my family for a bit. Tomorrow I start school again so the beach is a pretty good get away.

I laid my towel down and began to peel off my shirt. I kept my shorts on as I sat down on the towel and slid off the sandals I was wearing. I pulled out my phone and dialed Cam's number.

"Hello?"

"Cam! What's up?"

"Just hanging out with the boys. What about you?"

"Come to Malibu! I'm bored and want to hang out." I laughed and played around with the sand a bit.

"You want to hang out with a bunch of guys? ..... Wait no Madison is coming." He laughed and I smiled.

"Yay, I miss her! Just please come down! I need to get my mind off stuff." I pursed my lips and I heard Cameron ask everyone if they wanted to come here. Eventually everyone agreed and said they would be here in about 20 minutes.

So I plugged in my earbuds and started listening to my music. I laid down and soaked in the sun, waiting for the boys.

I had lost track of time and screamed when I was picked up bridal style. I held on tightly to the guy who I came to find out was Cameron. He came to the water and smirked at me. He started to go deeper in the water and soon enough, he fell forward.

I quickly swam back to the surface and looked around for Cam. He was no where in sight. I swam around and eventually I was picked up again. I screamed as I was thrown back into the water. I resurfaced and saw Cameron and began splashing him. He laughed and splashed me back.

I heard a splash next to me and looked to see Matt resurfacing. I laughed and splashed him. Soon enough Nash, Gilinsky, Johnson, and Madison all joined in.

We all settled down and Madison and I decided to get out. We went over to our towels and laid down. Of course out first topic of conversation was Gilinsky and her.

"How's Jack?" I smiled and she giggled.

"He's great." We sat back leaning on our elbows looking at the boys. They were all dunking each other and just having a good time in general. "How's Shawn?"

I looked over at her. "You did hear what happened, right?" I asked and she nodded. "Him and I broke up. He found a new girl for work or something. Grace--," I was cut off.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help but notice you were talking about me." I looked up and saw a blonde girl in a white bikini. She seemed tall maybe a little taller than me, her hair was long maybe mid back, she was skinny too and I see why Shawn liked her.

"Who are you?" I snapped not meaning to be rude.

"That's Grace. Shawn's 'girlfriend'." Madison scoffed. Well I know someone who doesn't like her.

"Nice to see you again Mads!" She had this perky voice when she was talking and it started to annoy me. "Are you Shawn's ex?" She asked, directed to me.

"I guess you could say that." I pursed my lips and Nash caught my eye. He noticed Grace and came out of the water with the rest of the boys.

"What's going on?" Nash sat down on my towel and looked up at Grace.

Grace laughed and shook her head. "I overheard them two talking about me."

"Can't you just leave?" Nash snapped. I started to rub my temples. I was getting in a really bad mood. I came here to have fun and now look what happened.

I stood up along with Nash and a there's my things. I left without saying another word.

-----------------

I went against my promise again 😩 I am so sorry. Everything is a bit too much right now.

I love you guys!
-Jamie <3