3. Letter Number Three

March 20, 2015

Johana,
I'm so sorry Johana. I hate that you are in this situation and I hate the fact that I couldn't be there with you. Everything has to change and it's really getting to me. I hope you wake up soon. I can't wait for you to wake up baby girl.
I have started to realize I don't know what to write anymore. I have been staying at your place in the guest room. I have to leave tomorrow and I have a feeling I won't be able to see you anymore. That scares the shit out of me.
I'll be thinking about you. I'll see you soon....
-Shawn
-------------------------

-Shawn-

Tomorrow I have to leave. I have to leave America and back to Canada to start tour soon. I sighed as I walked through the hospital doors. I was going to see Johana one last time.

I was about to walk into her room but then Melissa came out in a wheelchair. She looked up and smiled lightly at me. "You know I was told she should be waking up soon."

"Sadly, I won't be here for her." I said while looking down.

"It'll be okay." She pursed her lips and then smiled a bit. "I know how you feel about her. Just make the right decision, okay?" I got a bit confused as to how she knew but nodded anyways.

She started for the cafeteria and I moved out of her way. I took one last glance at her and walked into the room. Johana's still unconscious body lay on the hospital bed. I sighed and walked up to her.

I sat down in a chair by the bed and held her hand. "I have to leave for tour tomorrow baby girl. I won't be here to say goodbye tomorrow so I thought I should today." A tear started to slip down my face. "I hope you wake up soon so that you can call me and I can her that beautiful voice of yours." I noticed Mr. and Mrs. Tejada coming in and I looked up.

"Everyone's leaving soon. We are going to have a big dinner before you leave... We can always wait if you'd like." Mrs. Tejada spoke and had a soft smile as she finished.

"Five more minutes please." They nodded and left. I looked back down to Johana and lightly smiled myself. "Please wake up soon. I love you..," I trailed off. I sat there for a second but noticed how her heart rate picked up. I got a little scared and let go of her hand. "I'm sorry." Then I left.

------

I woke up at 3:00 am to get ready to leave. My flight was at 4:00 am. I slid on my vans and slipped on a sweatshirt. I kept the sweatpants that I had, on and grabbed my bags to walk downstairs.

Mrs. Tejada had made me some coffee and toasted bread and butter. I thanked her and began to eat. I finished up my coffee and then we were off.

It was now 3:45 am and I checked into my flight situations and then we walked over to some unoccupied chairs. I set my bags down and turned to her family. I hugged each and everyone of them and smiled lightly at them.

"Call me when you hear something okay? Josselyn has my number." They nodded and then my flight was called. I sighed and grabbed my stuff and started to leave.

I was soon enough back on the plane to Toronto, Canada. I'm going back home. Where I am miles and miles away from Johana.

----------------------

Okay guys so yes this is going to be a bit emotional for a while but it'll be better soon.

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEEAASEEE AND THAAANNKKK YOUUU (;

-Jamie <3

New Beginnings (Sequal to Canada)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें