13. Hotel

•Johana•

We all decided to go back to my place for a bit before we went to the hotel. We were going to stay there with them before they had to leave in a couple days.

We pulled up to my house and I climbed out of the car. All that had been running through my head was my kiss with Nash. I smiled at the mere thought but then it fell as soon as I remembered Shawn and Grace.

I sighed as I opened the door and walked through, with the others following closely behind. They all walked up to my room as I went to ask my mom if I could stay at their hotel.

"Mom?" I walked over to see her still sitting at her computer, typing away furiously.

"Yes?"

"Can I stay at the boy's hotel tonight? Melissa is going to be there." I know for a fact that she would say no if I didn't say Melissa was going to be there.

"As long as you aren't in the same bed as one of the guys." I smiled at her even though she still wasn't looking at me.

"Thank you, Mom. It won't happen." I turned around and walked away going up the stairs to my room.

When I walked in, I saw Melissa and Cam sitting close talking quietly. Nash sat at my computer desk and when he saw me he stood up and lightly laughed.

"Thank god you're finally here. I was third wheeling so bad." I laughed and looked over at the couple.

"You guys going to do that all the time or actually acknowledge us?" I laughed at them and they looked at us. I smirked at Melissa blushed.

"Sorry." They mumbled and we just laughed again.

"Well when did you guys plan on telling us about that kiss in the woods, huh?" Cam smirked back and my smiled faded.

"What kiss?" I acted as if I was innocent.

"Don't act all innocent, Johana. We both witnessed it." Melissa laughed. I blushed and looked down at my feet.

"It was just a kiss." I whispered. Yeah, a kiss with meaning.

"Uh huh, sure." Cameron winked. Nash wrapped his arm around my shoulders and leaned down to my ear.

"Don't let him bother you. He's just teasing." He whispered before kissing my temple. I blushed and shook my head.

"Are we going to the hotel or not?" I said a bit aggravated. Their heads sorta snapped to me and I shrugged. "I have to pack a bag so shoo!" I pushed the boys out the door and closed it.

"Jeez, what's up with you?" Melissa spoke up. I just rolled my eyes with a playful smile. I grabbed a bag and stuffed what I needed inside.

"I needed to get off of that topic."

"Well did you like it? The kiss, I mean." She watched me walk around the room until I stopped in my tracks.

"Is that bad?"

"Not at all. You're moving on from Shawn." She pointed out and I nodded. I sighed and looked at her. I miss Shawn and I did not want to admit that to her. I'd love to see Shawn again. But he hurt me.

"I know."

-

We eventually arrived at the hotel after a good two hour drive. To say I was tired was an understatement. I hopped out of the car and I watched as Nash grabbed my bag. I smiled at him and he grabbed my hand.

"When we get inside you can take a nap." He chuckled and I nodded. We walked into the building and instantly went for the elevator.

I rested my head on Nash's shoulder and closed my eyes, waiting to get off of the elevator. soon enough I head the ding and we got off. Soon, we reached the room and I sat down on one of the beds.

"We are going out!" Melissa yelled and I nodded, laying down. I heard a familiar laugh and looked over at him.

"Aren't you going too?" I smiled at Nash and he shook his head 'no'.  I closed my eyes again and laughed. "And why not?"

"I have to stay here."

"Why?"

"To take care of you," I felt the bed dip down in front of me and I looked up at Nash.

"You don't have to do that." I shook my head and he shrugged.

"Scoot over." I smiled and did as he said. He slid his shoes off then laid down next to me. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes again.

I slowly fell into a deep sleep.

----------------

I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER!!! Well here it is!

I have an idea so this fling between her and Nash will be over soon! Sorry!

Thanks guys!
-Jamie <3