5. Los Angeles

-Shawn-

I am now in California for my third show tomorrow. I was given a day off today and that made me relax a bit. I pulled out my phone and called Cameron.

"Hey man." Cam answered.

"Hey, I'm in LA now. You want to meet up?" I asked. It'd be nice to see him after a while.

"Yeah sure. Where at?" I told him to just meet me at a park and we soon hung up. I sat on one of the benches and soon I heard someone calling my name. I turned and saw Cameron running up to me with Nash by his side. They approached me and we did that 'bro hug' thing. We just stood and talked for a bit.

"Dude, how's Johana?" Nash asked.

I sighed. "To be honest, I don't know. It's been at least two weeks now and nobody has called me or anything."

"You know she called me before I heard that something happened?" Cam spoke up. "Yeah, she was talking about her friend Melissa and then I got to talk to her."

I raised my eyebrows. Melissa never mentioned anything like that. "You serious?"

"Yeah. She seemed nice but after that I haven't heard from them since. Well I actually got a few texts from Melissa." He pulled his phone out and pulled the messages up. I looked through them and chuckled.

"All you guys do is flirt." I laughed and they joined in. We then started to walk around a bit. Every now and then a fan would come up an ask for a picture. We obviously stopped and talked with them also.

One stood out to me though. She had long blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a beautiful smile.

Her blonde hair was a bit wavy and she had black rectangle glasses that sat upon her nose. She had a white t shirt on with a red and black flannel wrapped around her hips. She had on a pair of shorts and white converse.

"May I get a picture with you?" She spoke and I nodded. She pulled out her phone and a big smile spread across her face as I kissed her cheek. She snapped the picture and I pulled away.

"What's your name, beautiful?" I smile lightly at her and she blushed.

"I'm Grace."

-Melissa-

I smiled as I received a text from Cam.

From: Cam <3
'Hello beautiful. How you feeling today?'

To: Cam <3
'I am good. I get out of the hospital tomorrow:)!'

From: Cam <3
'Thats great babe! Well I'm hanging out with friends atm I'll text you later :)'

To: Cam <3
'Okay. Have fun'

I set my phone down and heard something moving next to me. My eyes widened as I stood up and walked over to Johana.

She looked around the room and then her eyes landed on me.

"Melissa?" She got confused. "What are you doing here? What happened?" She got a bit scared.

"I'm sorry Johana. I'm not going to hurt you. Awhile back you and I had become friends and we were hanging out. We had gotten into a cab to go somewhere but ended up in a car crash. Do you not remember?" I sighed. She lost some of her memory.

"No, I don't." She shook her head and looked away. I walked out and called for a nurse.

"She's awake!"

Our doctor and a few nurses ha run over and into Johana's room.

I walked up to her parents and smiled. "Is she okay?" They asked.

"She doesn't remember what happened. I think she lost her memory." I frowned and Mrs. Tejada broke down.

I placed my hand on her shoulder. "She will be okay. I promise." I then walked back into the room an over to Johana. I sat down in a chair next to her bed and soon her parents joined.

"Do you remember what happened?" The doctor asked and she shook her head no. "Okay well you are in a healthy condition can you try and walk with crutches for me?" Johana nodded and moved her legs to my side. She lightly smiled at me and then he was given the crutches. She stood up and started to walk a bit.

"Okay well you should be able to go home in about a week or less. Does your head hurt at all?" Johana nodded a bit and pursed her lips.

"A lot." She mumbled. I placed a hand on her back and she smiled once again at me.

"Okay well I can prescribe some medicine for her to help with pain. I recommend she gets some rest. She does have some temporary memory loss. But I'm sure if some pictures were shown or something her memory may or may not come back. Don't do anything too big just because her head may hurt more." He smiled at us and her parents nodded. They walked out with the doctor and Johana sat back down.

"Do you remember your boyfriend, Johana?" She looked at me.

"I had a boyfriend?"

"Yeah Shawn Mendes." I nodded and she laughed. She laughed!

"You're kidding right? This has got to be some joke."

------------------------

A bit longer than other chapters but SHE WOKE UP!!

Haha okay well yeah that happened and more chapters to come today (:

-Jamie