23. Car Rides

-Johana-

Today I go back to school. Honestly I don't feel good today and would rather stay home and lay in bed with Shawn. Too bad that's not an option.

I got up and went for the bathroom to take a shower. After finishing my shower I got out and went back in my my room. I pull an oversized sweatshirt, a pair of skinny jeans, and my usual black Converse.

After school today I'm supposed to be going on a date with Shawn. I honestly can't wait for this dreaded school day to be over and finally back in his arms once again.

I crumbled walking through the school doors and walked up to my locker. Exchange sell the books I needed and quickly shut my locker, scurrying off to class as quick as possible.

On the way I felt myself bump into a couple people but I didn't care. I walked through the class door and sat down avoiding everybody.

Oh please let this day go by fast.

-

I smiled brightly seeing Shawn outside of the school waiting for me. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"This day has been too long..," I said with a small smile on my face. He smiled back, placing his hands on my hips, leaning against the car.

"I know baby, but now we can go on our date I promised." He winked and I giggled softly.

"The only good part of my bad day." He smiled again and we walked over to the passenger side and he opened the door for me. I thanked him and buckled up as he jogged over to his side.

Soon enough we were on the road going to this mysterious he was taking me. I watched all the cars pass by by and all the trees and smiled to myself before turning on the radio.

Ariana Grande's song Dangerous Women played and I hummed along to it singing quietly to myself.

"Sing louder so that I can hear you." Shawn spoke up surprising me. I didn't know he could hear me. I shook my head and laughed lightly.

"I don't have a good voice.. I didn't even want you to hear me." I chuckled at my last sentence.

"Babe, I've heard you before and you have an amazing voice. I haven't heard in awhile please...," he dragged out 'please' has he pleaded.

"Then sing with me because I won't sing by myself." He smiled at my weird and nodded.

All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

Throughout the chorus, I sang louder and showed off my voice a little bit. To my dismay, I didn't notice Shawn stopped singing in the middle of it. I looked over at him to see him smiling brightly. He took a glance at me and then back at the road.

"See I told you, babe. You are an amazing singer. You should put your talent to use." He suggested and I shook my head smiling. "I'm serious though!" He laughed smiling real big.

"Thanks Shawn but I don't think so." I looked at his lap and saw his phone on camera. My jaw dropped and I reached for it but he quickly dropped it on the floor in front of him. "I didn't say you could record me!!" I was so embarrassed right now.

"Who said I recorded you?" His mischievous smile took over his face and he winked. "Its gonna go to good use, babe." I huffed and crossed my arms as we pulled up to a beach.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Spending the afternoon at the beach." He said in a duh tone.

"I'm not dressed for this, Shawn." Right as I said that he pulled out a black and white stripped bikini.

"You can change in the car while I set everything up." He pecked my lips as he walked by with a basket and towels.

I huffed again and climbed in the back seat to change.

Before I knew it, I was on the beach, running around with Shawn and playing in the water. Finally as the sun started to set, we laid down and watched the sunset.

"Johana?" I hummed in response and looked at him. To my surprise he crashed his lips on mine in a rough kiss and pulled me on his lap.

I squealed softly as he lightly groped my sides and butt.

"Is this the best place to do this?" I pulled away out of breath.

"This is my place.. Nobody comes here or is allowed here." I nodded and he kissed me once again.

God, I love this boy.

--------------

Sorry to anyone that ever hopes for smut because I don't write that stuff heh.

But yay another chapter! I have an idea with how this book is going to end and I will have an epilogue to end it all!

Yay! Love y'all!

-Jamie