21. School

-Johana-

It is finally my first day at school. Great.

Senior year though. Is it bad that I'm nervous? I wiped my sweaty palms on my jean shorts and took a look in the mirror.

I had put on a white flowy tank top with light washed jean shorts. I slid on my white hightop converse and had straightened my hair.

I grabbed my backpack and my phone and went downstairs. Cameron said he would take me to school today and I was very grateful for that. I grab an apple and make my way outside. I see Cameron's car parked in my driveway and I hop in the passenger seat.

"Aye, Johana! Long time no see." I look back to see Hayes and I smile at him.

"Hey little one. How have you been?" I ruffle his hair and giggle. I look at Cameron before we pull out of the driveway.

"Stop calling me that! But thanks you messed up my hair." He said fixing his hair. I laughed again and rolled my window down.

"I didn't know you were going to my new school. Mind showing me around?" I look back at him and he smiles and shakes his head.

"I don't mind at all. Just don't embarrass me, okay?" I shake my head and wink at him.

Hayes is like my little brother. Yeah he may be taller than me but he's still my brother. I smile to myself as we pull up to the schools parking lot. I give Cameron a quick hug before getting out of the car.

I wrap my arm around Hayes' waist as he wraps his around my should and we walk into the building.

He takes me straight to the office to which I get what I need and we are off to find my locker. Once we find it I switch out everything I need and don't need before we started looking for my first period.

-

The day went by pretty quickly and I found myself sitting in the last period of the day with a ton of homework.

It's almost the end of my senior year. This is so stupid. I shook my head as the bell finally rang and I got up. I walked out of the building after getting all my stuff and saw my mom's car in the parking lot.

Yay. So far no friends and a ton of homework. Great day, y'all.

-

I had my music blasting while I finished my homework. I ran a hand through my hair suddenly feeling stressed.

In some of these classes I haven't learned anything that we are doing yet. I guess I changed in the middle of a new unit, unfortunately.

I sighed and reread the stupid question that I've read over five times now. I finally gave up and decided to take a nap.

I put all my homework away and laid down face first into my pillow. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

------------------

I never update anymore! I'm sorry haha. Just found myself more busy and once this book is finished (which I will make happen soon but not too soon) I'm not writing anymore. Thanks for all the reads and nice comments though.

Short chapter guys sorry it's mostly a filler I guess. I have no ideas 😅.

Bye guys
-Jamie <3