Popeye Loves Bubba

Don't ask why I take too long to update. I have a life. This is a hobby. I'm casting for summer moments. I need two boys and a girl. One boy to be straight and one to be gay. Also I am rewriting the niggas don't camp chapter because it got deleted. Does anyone mind screen shoting the chapter to my kik? Someone had did it before but my friend logged out my kik :( i really need it to see where i left off at so summer moments can get rolling because i don't remember anything. So please that would help out a lot! I'll even give you a one shot or you can be a guest in a story of your choice. Lmfao y'all really hate Stephanie tho! She hasn't done anything like damn Lmfaooooo!!
___________________________________

He didn't know what was wrong with him. Something was going on.

He kept having these dreams. Dreams of them kissing and making love. Only for him to wake up shook.

He sat stiff in his bed looking at the ceiling.

Ray didn't understand. He's always liked boys. Why all of a sudden he craved her? Maybe because she was tough like a dude, or sometimes sagged for the hell of it.

He knew one thing. Nique had a gay nigga sprung.
___________________________________

Jacob stared at the old man in front of him. Even though he scared him shitless, he never broke eye contact from his tired eyes. Mr.August wanted to sit and have a talk with him, while Jacob waited for Chresanto to come home from bible study.

Mr.August cleared his throat. "Bubba talks about you a lot."

Jacob held a smile. "Really? What does he say?" He asked sitting up in his chair.

"That's between me and Bubba." Mr.August smirked.

Jacob bit the inside of his cheek. "Then what was the point in telling me that?"

"What's the point of you being in my house?" Mr.August drawled.

Jacob huffed to control his wording.

"I'm here to talk to Chresanto." He gritted.

Mr.August squinted leaning over the table. His crows feet eyes were defined and his bushy brows were mushed together in curiosity.

"What you want with my boy? Hmm? I be seeing the way you look at him and I don't like it. Bubba is a naive nice boy and I don't need you ruining him because you wanna..what y'all say? Lick it and quit it?" He asked.

Jacob chuckled with a head shake. "It's hit it and quit it sir."

Mr.August banged his hand on the table causing Jacob to jump.

"Hit it! Lick it! Dick it! I don't give a damn! I bet not catch you doing anything with him! He is a pure young man and I intend on him staying that way. I don't need yo simple, tainted ass dirtying him up." He now was standing pointing his dark withered finger at Jacob accusingly.

Jacob rolled his eyes.

"Simple? Nigga you simple. Chresanto likes pussy. No matter what you do or say Chresanto and me will always be friends, and if he does decide to roll my way you best of believe your miserable ass will be walking him down the aisle to me. Tell my baby I was looking for him." Jacob cheesed. He then grabbed his things sauntering towards the door.

"Don't come back! You disrespectful ass orphan!" Mr.August shouted shaking his fist at him.

"Suck my dick Uncle Tom!" Jacob flicked him off slamming the door.

He ran out the house so fast he ran into Chresanto knocking him over.

"Shit..sorry Chresanto." Jacob apologized helping him up.