Ruined(rewritten)

A/N: There's some shitty smut in here
____________________________

Chresanto awoke with arms wrapped around him. He sighed as his body melted into the warm embrace. He looked at the ceiling as the memories of last night flooded back to him.

The images of being dragged by his legs and being beaten brought tears to his eyes. How could Tyler do that to him? What did he do wrong?

He was brought out of his thoughts when he felt kisses on his neck.

He bit his lip holding back a smile. He shoved Jacob's head away.

Jacob sucked his teeth opting for the other side of his neck instead. He kissed and sucked on the spot. Chresanto held his head with a satisfying sigh.

"Emmanuel stop." Chresanto said holding back a smile.

Jacob ignored him now getting on top of him. He kissed down his body beginning to pull down his sweats.

"Woah!" Chresanto jumped up.

Jacob groaned.

"Come on let me eat you out." He whined.

Chresanto shook his head. "That sounds like it hurts." He mumbled.

"It won't. I promise." Jacob said holding out his pinky.

Chresanto hesitated. Was he really going to let his best friend eat his ass?

They had only made out and gave each other hickies. Oral was a whole another level of intimacy.

"Or we could go get breakfast?" Chresanto weakly suggested as he held his knees to his chest.

Jacob smirked as grabbed Chresanto's legs spreading them open.

"I'm tryna make you my breakfast."

"That was corny." Chresanto snorted.

Jacob rolled his eyes.

"Come on. I'm offering to eat ass here. It doesn't get anymore embarrassing than this."

Chresanto laughed.

"You promise it won't hurt or lead to anything else?" Chresanto asked.

Jacob took Chresanto's hand placed it where his heart is.

"I promise."

Chresanto smiled.

"Okay."
_______________________________

He felt ruined. Here Jacob was loving on him and all he could think of was Tyler laying on him. All he could smell was alcoholic breath and earthy smoke.

He could barely enjoy any of it, but it felt good. So he sucked it up and pushed Tyler to the back of his mind.

"S-shit." Chresanto moaned loudly.

Currently, Jacobs mouth was going to work. His tongue explored Chresanto's walls as his hands jacked him off.

Chresanto clawed at the sheets as he moaned. He wrapped his legs around Jacob making him go deeper. The tighter he wrapped his legs around Jacob the more he forgot about Tyler.

Jacob's tongue constantly hit Chresanto's spot as his hand worked up and down his shaft.

Chresanto's stomach began to twist in knots as he felt the end was near.

"F-fuck I'm gonna-" Chresanto was cut off with his own loud moan as he reached his peak.

Cum shot all over the sheets and including on Jacob's face.

Jacob licked it up. He grabbed his shirt next to him and wiped his face and wiping at Chresanto's stomach.

Chresanto just laid there in a state of complete euphoria. He couldn't believe he just let Jacob eat him and jerk him off. But it felt right in a sense?

Chresanto pulled up his pants sitting up letting reality set in. Thoughts of Tyler slightly on his mind as him and Jacob laid against the headboard of the bed recollecting themselves.

Chresanto looked at Jacob staring at his chiseled face. As he stared all thoughts of Tyler melted away. All in this moment he could see and think of was Jacob. He leaned in and kissed his jawline.

Jacob smiled and blushed slightly. He grabbed Chresanto's hand and kissed it.

"You know I love you right?" Chresanto asked.

Jacob rolled his eyes. "You're just saying that cuz I ate your ass."

Chresanto chuckled. He straddled Jacob kissing his lips.

"Maybe."
________________________________

The two boys had taken a shower and grabbed something to eat.

They were silent as they drove to the police station.

Jacob didn't understand why Chresanto needed to press charges on this particular fight. Chresanto has been in a fight before, so what made this one different?

Jacob parked the car when they pulled into the police station.

He looked over to see a nervous Chresanto.

He sighed. "What's wrong? What happened last night."

Chresanto bit his lip looking down dissing with his hands.

"Let's just go inside okay." He softly smiled.

Jacob held his hands up in defeat not wanting to argue.

They got out the car as Jacob locked the doors.

Chresanto held Jacob's hand in nervousness.

Jacob looked down at their intertwined hands with a small smile.

They walked into the police station going straight to the front desk.

Chresanto cleared his throat as he looked at the receptionist.

"Yes how may I help you?" She asked with a friendly smile.

"Hi.. I would like to report attempted rape and physical assault."Chresanto said making his voice as strong as he could.

Jacob looked at him in shock.
________________________________

A/N: if this chapter gets enough votes and comments I'll continue this story.