Problems

How many can relate to chresanto's awkward ass?
____________________________

"Where were you."

It was more of a statement than a question honestly.

Jacob was taken back.

Here Stephanie was. Sitting in his favorite green recliner chair in his living room.

The lamp was shining down on her bare face.

She wore a half shirt and ripped jeans. All her hair was pulled in a tight puff.

Jacob stared at her in awe as the light shines down on her chocolate skin.

He came in and shut the door, and took his things upstairs.

"Jacob!" She yelled.

Jacob sighed as he heard the pitter patter of her feet.

"You heard me. Where were you."

Jacob put more of his stuff up and then turned around with the deadest expression.

"I was hanging with Chresanto again."

Stephanie crossed her arms and looked to the floor. She shuffled her feet.

"You two..have been hanging out a lot lately." She sighed.

Jacob stared at her. "Yeah."

Stephanie moved to sit on his bed.

"Is Chresanto the only person you've been hanging out with lately?" She asked softly rubbing his covers she washed earlier.

Jacob sighed. "Not this shit again." He mumbled.

"Yes it's this shit again!" She progressively raised her voice as each word left her mouth.

Jacob grabbed his keys to leave.

Stephanie pulled him back my his hoodie. "Who you been fuckin with besides me?"

Jacob snatched away from her and gave her his phone.

"Go through all my shit. Then after you don't find anything, go through all my pockets and clothes. Then after you don't find anything, get out my house and drive the fuck home." He said calmly.

He then grabbed his keys. "I'm going back to Chresanto's house. You know the only person I hang out with now because I'm trying to be loyal to yo ass."

Stephanie stood there in shock watching Jacob leave.
_______________________________

Chresanto woke up surprised to hear shifting in his room.

He looked to see it was Jacob.

"Jacob?"

He didn't know why he suddenly called Jacob by his first name, but he did. He blames it on sleep.

He was half sleep and it just flowed out.

Jacob paused his movements. The way he said his name did something. It was arousing and comforting.

For the first time in months he had the urge to cheat, and it was with his best friend.

He inched towards the door.

"Yeah it's me. I couldn't sleep at my house so I came here to crash. Ima sleep on the couch."

He then quickly left.

He never wanted to kiss Chresanto so bad.

Chresanto scratched his head. "Um okay.."
_______________________________

This is Stephanie 😍 she's so cute