Happiest With You

A/N: Thanks to spiffy_tameria for helping with this chapter!
________________________________

Screaming.

Screaming is what could be heard in the dimly lit room.

"Chresanto! Chresanto! Wake up!" Jacob yelled shaking Chresanto's sleeping body.

Chresanto jumped from his slumber, tears running down his face as he just embraced Jacob tightly.

"Shh...Shh..its okay. I'm right here."Jacob cooed softly hugging Chresanto while rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Why me Emmanuel? I'm tired of these dreams... I cant kill anybody I-I just wan-want it to all end." Chresanto cried.

"Then you know what I have to do." Jacob pulled away slightly reaching in the nearby dresser grabbing his gun.

Chresanto shook his head pulling him away from the dresser.

"We agreed that we will let the police do their job Jacob."

Jacob sighed at the mention of his first name. He knew Chresanto meant he was not wavering this time.

Jacob laid back down bringing Chresanto with him.

Chresanto hugged his body tightly and wrapped his legs around him. Jacob held onto his waist rubbing small circles with his fingers.

He leaned down and kissed Chresanto's tear stained cheek tasting his salty tears.

It was silent for awhile. All that could be heard was their even breathing.

Chresanto laid his head on Jacob's shoulder sighing as thoughts on Jacob's girlfriend immediately filled his head.

Chresanto got up and walked away from the bedside sighing as he sat on the floor.

"Emmanuel..what are we doing?" Chresanto spoke breaking the silence.

Jacob sat up looking at Chresanto in confusion.

"I mean..are we..friends with benefits or something?" Chresanto asked fiddling with his fingers in nervousness.

Jacob left the bed sitting next to Chresanto.

"I would like to be way more than that." Jacob said grasping Chresanto's hand in his.

"What about Stephanie? You guys are just on a break. You're not completely broken up." Chresanto sighed looking down.

Jacob grabbed his chin lifting his face to look at him.

"Remember when I left out the room earlier today?"

"Yes.." Chresanto mumbled averting his eyes from Jacob's stare.

Jacob grasped his face in his two hands to gain his full attention.

"I broke things off with her. These past couple of weeks I've spent time with you I've been the happiest. When I was with Stephanie I was sad and miserable. We argued all the time and she didn't trust me. She also kept me away from you. I've realized that I experience true happiness when I'm with you. With that being said will you be with me Chresanto?" Jacob spoke all in one breath.

Chresanto gave a small smile. He didn't know what to say. Jacob Emmanuel Perez, his best friend, just admitted to being in love with him. Admitted that he was happiest when he was with him.

Then why was he still sad? Maybe because it was the fact he felt like a rebound. Maybe because it was the fact he was unsure of his own feelings.

He was sure that he liked Jacob, even loved him. But was he ready to be in love? Was he ready to give his all to Jacob? Chresanto just wasn't sure.

Chresanto laid his head in the palm of Jacob's hand. He held onto his hand.

"I don't know what to say Emmanuel. Can I have time to think about it?" Chresanto asked hopefully.

Jacob leaned in and kissed him.

"Take your time." He nodded.

Chresanto sighed with relief. He wrapped his arms around Jacob's neck and leaned in and kissed him.

The kiss soon turned into a make out session right there on the floor.

Chresanto pushed Jacob back on the floor and kissed down to his neck. He the looked up at him pausing his movements.

"I'm happiest when I'm with you too." He smiled.

Jacob responded with a hungry kiss.
____________________________
A/N: This was short but the next one will be longer. What do you guys think of the relationship so far? Too slow? Too fast? (Not edited!)