Fail

Don't ask why I take too long to update. I have a life. And to the bitch that commented on my last post being rude asf "we don't care about your life just update damn." Please choke on a dick and drown in your own vomit ^_^ now back to our usual program.
_____________________________

Ray was upset. He should of known.

"It's been a month and she hasn't cheated yet. It's been a month and Jacob hasn't ignored her. It's been a month and Chresanto hasn't grown jealous. Within in this month they all became great friends!" Ray raised his voice punching Zonnique.

Zonnique grabbed his hands.

"Calm down." She rolled her eyes pushing him.

Ray glared at her. "Calm down?! Jacob is with the wrong person and it's your fault!"

Zonnique rolled her eyes again. "Shut up. I got this."

Ray stood up and grabbed his belongings.

"I'm done with this operation Royce crap. It's never going to happen." He said slamming her door.

Zonnique huffed. She knew Ray was right.
_______________________________

Jacob, unknowingly to others, was suffering. Being with Stephanie was hell for him.

No she wasn't being bossy or annoying. It was hell because she was so boring. It didn't help that she wanted to hang out constantly. So when Chresanto hit him up about going skating he took up his offer.

"Emmanuel hurry up!" Chresanto yelled from the other side.

Jacob looked up from tying his skates. Chresanto was skating around in circles smiling at him.

"I'm coming!" He responded.

Jacob raced to him knocking Chresanto into the wall.

"Bitch." Chresanto glared shoving him.

It didn't do much good, because Jacob was physically bigger than him.

"Did you just curse?" Jacob gasped grabbing his chest.

Chresanto laughed. "Hush."

Jacob got in front of Chresanto and started dancing to the music.

Chresanto laughed even more.

Jacob grabbed his hands to make him dance.

"I'm not dancing!" Chresanto said through laughter trying to pry his hands from Jacob.

"Come on let loose!" Jacob pleaded making Chresanto hit the folks.

Chresanto busted out laughing. He felt like a hip hop puppet.

He got his hands from Jacob and took off on his skates at rapid speed.

"Come back here!" Jacob yelled racing after him.

Chresanto would let Jacob get close to him then stick his tongue at him and speed off.

Just when Jacob was close, Chresanto sped off. Jacob was going so fast he couldn't stop and landed face first in the wall.

Chresanto turned around.

"Emmanuel!" He gasped racing to him.

Jacob looked up holding his busted lip.

"You couldn't just let me catch you huh?" He grinned.

Chresanto smiled looking down at Jacob.

"What fun would that be?"
_______________________________

"Thanks for taking me out. Stephanie is getting on my nerves." Jacob sighed taking a bite of Chresanto's burger.

Chresanto frowned. "What do you mean?"

Jacob swallowed his food and wiped his mouth.

"She's nice and all but she's boring as hell. She's clingy too. All she wants to do is hang out. Even the sex is boring." Jacob whined putting his head on the table.

Chresanto bit his lip. He felt bad. I mean it was his idea.

"Well why don't you tell her how you feel." Chresanto said picking a fry out of Jacob's fro.

Jacob looked up and ate the fry Chresanto dug out of his hair.

Chresanto made a face and then dug hand sanitizer out of his pocket.

Jacob rolled his eyes. " I can't tell her that."

"Why?" Chresanto asked.

Jacob sighed. "I don't know. It's complicated. How's life?"

Chresanto shook his head. He wasn't surprised . Jacob was never good at facing his problems.

"Life is great." He laughed.

Jacob laughed too. "Shut up."

Chresanto smiled. "Sleep over tonight like old times?"

Jacob grinned. "Yeah."
_______________________________

Soo it's the summer and I have nothing to do. So I decided to finish this book. Chances are this book will be finished at the end of the year. Why? Because I like a lot of chapters lol I'll update tomorrow. It's about to get juicyyyy. Oh and that AN at the top I wrote months ago lmfao I was mad