Castiel x Reader//The Prophet to his Angel

I'm really excited about this one and I thought about it in the shower which is probably too much information but I don't care I'm excited.

Imagine: being a prophet and having Castiel be your guardian angel

"I can't read it!" You yelled out in anger. Tears started streaming down your face, you were breaking. This pressure on reading the tablet was too much for you. Suddenly you heard the sound of wings, so you sniffed and turned around. "Cassie what are you doing here?" You whispered weakly, your voice breaking.

"You seem to be sad. I wanted to cheer you up." He replied whilst tilting his head to the side. "I brought your favorite film and candy?" He stated, well more like questioned. You chuckled softly and stood up, walking over to him.

"You are the best Cassie." You murmured, pulling him in for a hug. He stood numbly, not too sure on what was happening. "Wrap your arms around my waist, Cas." You instructed him. He did as you said and he leaned into the hug, seeming to enjoy it.

"Do humans do this often? Do they embrace each other like this?" He queried, confused.

"It's called a hug sweetheart." You replied. "And yes, we do this often. It shows that we care about the other person, or that we missed them or are going to miss them. Or, you hug for comfort." You explained.

"Oh, well is it friendly or romantic?" He asked in that oh so deep and sexy voice he had. You shivered out of delight at how his hands were rubbing up and down your back.

"It can be either way, Cassie. It can be friendly or romantic. Friendly hugs are more lenient, and you aren't as close." You tried to explain. "Romantic hugs are tighter and you two are closer, like you never ever want to let go."

"Like this?" Cas whispered as he repositioned yourselves so you were closer together, nothing separating your warm bodies.

"Like that Cassie." You blushed and hid your face in his chest, inhaling his smell. "This is a romantic hug. Do you want it to be that way?" You queried, slightly terrified at what he would say.

"Yes, I would like to be romantic with you y/n." He responded. You giggled in joy and looked up into his caring blue eyes.

"Then here's something romantic for you." You whispered shyly and leaned forwards, slightly brushing your lips against his. He pressed his lips more firmly to yours and you kissed a sweet and passionate kiss. Did fireworks light up? No, but you did feel like you were drifting on air and that nobody could stop you.

"Would you like to be together?" Cas asked.

"Of course Cassie. I'd love to be the prophet to your angel."

"And I would love to be the angel to your prophet."
-

I didn't expect it to go like this, but I'm loopy on flu drugs so you know. My mind is everywhere, like one minute it could be a rainbow and the second it could be a lemur with markiplier's face printed on it. You never know.

stay thirsty my friends,
noelle