Winchesters x Rick Allen x Reader//Pour Some Exorcisms On Me

Song of choice:  Pour Some Sugar On Me- Def Leppard

Imagine: you and the Winchesters have to save Rick Allen at one of his concerts because he is possessed

Requested by defjovipoison

A/N: this was written at one am by a sleep deprived author who's only reason that they're awake is because they ate a huge bag of skittles in under thirty minutes. Be cautioned about spelling.

A/N Update: I edited it, so hopefully you won't cringe now at the many grammar mistakes.

"Come on Sam, it'll be like the family outing you've always wanted!" Dean pleaded, eyes wide as he attempted the puppy dog bribe. Sam only just glanced at him and went back to buttering his toast, cringing at the loud sound of you chewing your cereal.

"Y/N, could you please chew quieter? It's an uncomfortable sound." You shrugged and stopped chewing, swallowing the cereal that was in your mouth as you watched the younger Winchester with sad eyes.

"But Sammy, I can't be a kid if I don't chew my Trix! You've got to understand my situation here." You reasoned, spooning another mouthful of cereal into your pink cave of death. "Cereal is all I care for in life, and if I can't chew my cereal the way I want to, I will go ahead and hitch hike my way out of this place!" Sam raised an eyebrow and shook his head as he cleaned off his butter knife.

"Anyways,"  Dean stated dramatically, "family outing. You with me Y/N?" You observed Dean in all his bacon-fied glory and shrugged, stealing a piece of his crispy bacon.

"Depends on what it is. If it's a strip club, I opt out." Dean wiggled his eyebrows, causing you to throw a piece of cereal at him which he caught in his mouth and chewed happily.

"It's not anything like that. It's just a little concert, that's all." You nodded and stood up to go wash out your bowl. After putting your cereal and silverware away, you answered the elder Winchester.

"I can dig it." Dean pumped a fist into the air and pointed mockingly at his brother who was shaking his head and clutching his toast like it was a lifeline.

"Two against one, Sammy. You know what that means!" Both Dean and you glanced at each other before jumping and cheering.

"Road trip!" You ran to your room to pack a bag as Dean finished his breakfast and followed your lead. As you two were excitedly packing, Sam was sighing nonstop in the kitchen, finishing off his toast.

"I guess I'll pack with them." He muttered, shoving the last bit of toast in his mouth and gloomily shuffling to his room. If it would make you and Dean happy, he could deal with it. How bad could one little concert be?

"Oh, this is bad." You giggled as Dean came back into the car with chips, drinks, and any other junk food the gas station had to offer. Dean woke up a sleeping Sam by hitting him over the head with a chip bag, which he then tossed clumsily to you. "I'm going to get so fat and die. On my grave it will say 'Rest in Pieces, Y/N. Next time, don't eat so much that you explode.'" Dean chuckled and handed you and Sam your favorite drinks.

"Well, I'll be on the same boat, kid. Maybe we'll see each other puking out all this food into the sea." You both pounded fists and popped open your cans of caffeine and energy at the same time. Sam watched you warily and put down his soda that he wouldn't admit he actually liked, even though both you and the elder Winchester already knew his dirty little secret.

"I'll write some eulogies during the ride to the concert. Dean, please don't die while you're driving; I don't want to get in a wreck." Dean gave his brother a thumbs up and started up Baby, taking a few seconds to listen to her purr before getting back on the road. Seconds later, you started screaming. The Winchesters turned around towards you in alarm, seeing you on your phone, clutching it as if you were standing over a cliff and it was dangling off. Sam sighed and put his knife back under the seat as he saw you were fine.