Sam x Reader!Apocolypse AU//Feared

Song of choice: A Little Death- The Neighbourhood

Imagine: fighting for your life and meeting Sam when you are near death

a/n: I'm writing this on my phone don't judge the mess ups

Everywhere you looked there were biters. They surrounded you and your blood-soaked machete that would not be enough to get you out of there alive. Your mind was a flurry of thoughts on how to get out of there to your dog. He was the only thing you had in this new diseased world. Everyone else was an enemy; someone out to kill you and take your things.

A snarl sounded behind you. You whipped around and beheaded the biter that had almost bit you, as the nickname says. Sweat ran down your muddied face as the summer sun beat down on you. More were coming; god, you were going to die.

"Screw off, all of you!" You screamed even though you knew it would just attract more. They all snarled and spat as you swung your blade over and over, your bow over your back with no arrows to string it. Like it would help in this situation; they were all too close. One by one you slaughtered them, two more joining for every biter that passed.

It was hopeless.

Tears nipped at your eyes, wanting to fall and admit your defeat. However you pushed them back; you were not going to give up. You needed to live. A scream escaped you as a biter pulled on your hair, your head going back allowing you to be face to face with one of the deceased. You squeezed your eyes shut as you struggled to get out of his hold, feet kicking and the smell of rotting flesh making you gag. You felt his teeth on your neck before a gunshot sounded out and you fell to the ground.

Quickly you stood up and opened your eyes, watching a tall brunet kill the biters one by one with no emotion. Soon silence opened up as you stared at him, his eyes falling to you after the safety on his gun was switched on. You both stood, staring, before he grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the clearing after you picked up your machete. Your run through the woods was long and treacherous, his stride wide and yours small. He let go of your wrist sometime through, but you continued to run at his speed.

You didn't know this man, yet for some reason you trusted him. He had an aura of safety; one that made you want to stick by his side forever and let him protect you. However you couldn't let him do that. Then you would become weak, and the weak don't survive in this fight. Also how do you know he is safe? The aura could be a lie and he could be leading you to death right now. You stopped running at this realization, causing him to look back at you and stop as well.

"Who are you?" You queried, hand over the sheath of your machete and gripping the handle. The man raised an eyebrow before crossing his arms, glancing at your surroundings every now and then cautiously.

"I'm Sam Winchester." He introduced, motioning for you to let go of your machete's handle. "I'm not going to hurt you if you think I am. I wouldn't have saved you from that horde if I was." You nodded, eyes narrowed, as you let go of your machete. Hopefully the choice to trust this man is the right one.

"If we're going to continue fleeing, I need to go get my stuff." You explained, pointing a thumb over your shoulder. "It's pretty close by us." Sam shook his head, uncrossing his arms and letting them hang by his sides.

"I've got extra stuff in my car you can use. We can't risk going back there." He muttered. You shook your head like he did, running a hand through your bloody hair.

"My dog is back there and I'm not going to leave him as biter chow." Sam sighed and motioned for you to lead the way.

"We have to go quickly; all the commotion and the smell of blood where the horde is will surely bring another one right along." He voiced quietly as he listened to the sounds around you for any biters coming your way. Sam knew it would be a tough choice, but if he did hear biters, he was going to grab you and run back to the Impala. He couldn't risk both your lives for a dog, even if you loved it with all your heart; it just wasn't worth it. You smiled slightly at him and turned around, walking fast through the slightly familiar woods that you and your companion have called home for the past week.

Your base came up fast; like you said, it wasn't very far from where you already were. It was quiet there except for the soft chirping of crickets and birds. You whistled softly causing your dog to run out of the brush, muddied tail wagging furiously. He whined and jumped up on you causing you to chuckle and kiss his head.

"Hey buddy, it's nice to see you." He smiled at you before growling at the man behind you who as a stranger to him. "Hey, hey bud. It's okay, he's a friend." Your dog glanced back at you as you set his front paws back on the ground so you could go grab your duffle. Just as you hopped down from the tree where you hid your stuff, Sam piped up.

"We need to go now." He warned, grasping your wrist gently in his calloused hands. "I can hear them coming." You nodded and you motioned to your dog to follow as you started running. Sam wouldn't slow down until you arrived on an abandoned highway where a sleek, classic car sat. Your companion opened the trunk and took your bag, throwing it in as you let your dog in the back seat. Sam jumped in the driver's side with you in the passenger's before taking off, leaving a horde of biters back in the woods.

Suddenly you laughed, covering your mouth with a hand. Sam looked over at you before turning back to the road with a raised eyebrow, letting you laugh out your shock. He's done the same many times before. After a few minutes you quieted down and sat in silence, slumping against the seat as your adrenaline drained out of you. Your dog whined and leaned his head on top of your seat, nuzzling his nose into your face.

"I'm fine Beau, I'm alright." You whispered, eyes slowly closing as you let the tires against the road lull you to sleep.
-

GUYS I BROUGHT BEAU BACK! Except his name is spelled differently. So what do you think? This is probably my first time writing an AU about this show that isn't actually apart of the show. (High school was so that AU is out of this)

Anyways, I'm thinking of making this a series maybe? If you guys want it to be. Also I found a Dean imagine a while back that I was going to add a part two for but I forgot, so I'm going to write that maybe next week.

stay thirsty my memes,
noelle