How you met

It was Saturday night and you were sitting in your room just watching TV.

"Y/N ! Y/N! " Your younger sister, Penny, came running in. She hopped onto your bed and started jumping, "can we go buy ice cream!?" She asked cutely.

You chuckle looking at the time on your phone. "Sure just don't tell mom, okay?" "Okay!" You grab your car keys then throw Penny over your shoulder as she screams and giggles.

Once you guys make it in the grocery store you hold on tightly to Penny's hand.  You grab some extra junk food like cookies and soda, why not make it a movie night?

Approaching the frozen isle Penny grinned releasing your hand.

"Race you to the ice cream!" She yelled taking off in that direction.

"Hey !" You run after her easily catching up then taking the lead.

But when you turned around, she stood still with wide eyes.

You're confused at first and soon feel your body hit something most likely someone.

Crashing down items drop everywhere , luckily  no big spills anywhere.  The mystery person and yourself groan in pain, except theirs sounded...hot? 

"Fuck that hurt." You hear the mystery girl say.  You bite your lip to contain yourself.  'Now is not the time Y/N/N.' 

You jump up, "Dammit I'm so sorry I wasn't looking and I just- then you were- and now it's..." You sigh failing miserably to explain the situation while helping her up.

Once she's close enough you take her looks. Her slightly tanned skin, her plump lips, her freckles, and then her eyes. A light piercing green strong enough to kill a man, yet gentle enough to fall in love with. "Wow..." you whisper.

She blushes looking down and smiling.

Your sister's laugh breaks you out of the trance. At that time you notice a cut above the girl's eyebrow.

"Oh no you're bleeding please let me help out I feel so bad. I'll pay for your stuff and clean up that cut." You say picking up her items.

"No that's ok you really don't-"

"Nope I insist babe" Your eyes widen in shock as it slipped out.

She smiles and extends out her hand "I'm Lauren"

You chuckle softy and shake her hand
"I'm Y/N "

"And that laughing goof," you point to the youngest girl, "is my sister Penny"

"Hey! If I'm a laughing goof, you're..you're a... clown! Ha!" Penny states proud with her answer

Later that day you found yourself on the couch with Lauren and Penny laughing and watching movies. All though at the end of the night Lauren wasn't planning on leaving empty handed.

"Thank you so much for inviting me over. It was fun." She says and smiles

"Yeah anytime Laur." You stated leaning on the door frame.

"Hey um I was wondering- if you- um maybe I could get you number?" She was adorable when shy.

"Sure." Lauren handed over her phone as you put in your number and a funny name.

The Crash💥😻

She giggles then locks eyes with you. Before you knew it she leans up and kisses your cheek.

"Later Y/N/N."

----------- • ----------- • ----------- • -----------•

So how was it ? Let me know
Next one is the way
Remember to make requests!