You Know Her?

(It's camren yo!)

Y/N's POV

I slowly open my eyes to my sunlit bedroom. The faint smell of coffee and breakfast lingers throughout the apartment. I swing my legs out of bed before stretching. As I shuffle my way into the kitchen I hear singing. Peering around the corner I see the raven haired Latina from last night dancing around.

Lauren was absolutely stunning. We had been friends for few months but recently became friends with benefits. Who could blame me?

When she finished plating our food I quietly stepped up behind her and placed my hands on her waist.

Lauren jumps and lets out a small scream. "AH! Y/N don't do that!" I hold back my laughter. "I'm sorry beautiful, I couldn't resist."

She turns around a gives me a quick kiss. "Good morning." I smile at her admiringly "Good morning green eyes."

A rosy blush appears on her cheeks before she tries to turn away from me. "Come on, the food is getting cold."

"Not so fast, you owe me another kiss."

She giggles, "For what reason exactly?"

"You left me and I woke up all alone this morning." I give her my best pout and puppy eyes.

"Aw you poor thing! I'm so sorry." Lauren smooshes my cheeks together before giving me a proper kiss. "You feel better baby?"

I give her a huge smile "Very much so."

"Great, now move your ass my eggs are getting cold." Lauren pushes pass me and quickly retrieves her plate.

Once we finished eating Lauren jumped in the shower while I washed the dishes. From across the counter my phone lit up with a text message.

iMessage from Mila❤️

I quickly dried my hands before picking up my phone.

Mila❤️: Hey babe I'm on my way over. Be there in 20!

"Shit!" I hissed to myself. Even though Lauren and I weren't official I didn't want to risk hurting her feelings. The shower water shut off and I couldn't help but sigh.

I went into the living room and grabbed Laur's hoodie and phone. As I entered my bedroom I'm greeted by the goddess herself wrapped in nothing but a towel; standing in the mirror and toying with her hair.

"Can I help you?" She questions me sarcastically with a smirk. I'm finally brought out of trance.

"Oh hush, do you know how stunning you are?" I take a seat on the edge of the bed. She just shrugs and smiles. "I've been told.."

Realizing Camila would show up in 15 minutes I begin to panic slightly.

"Baby is your Uber on the way?"

Lauren gives me a pout. "No I didn't get one yet. Do you have plans?"

I clear my throat "No I- I um, actually, I'll just drive you home."

I gently brush my lips against hers "Just don't take forever."

"No promises!"

Over 10 minutes pass and the anxiety was beginning to set in. "Lauren! Hurry uuppp!" She came waltzing out of my room obviously recording herself for Snapchat or Instagram. She leans into my side before zooming in on me. "Y/N say hi"

I put my arm around her and place a few kisses on her temple. Lauren ends the video and reaches to open the door. Once the entrance swung open there was a gasp followed by shouting. My eyes close as I winced in metaphoric pain.

"Lauren?!"

"Camila?!"

As my jaw dropped to the ground, the two girls swapped looks of confusion and anger.

"You... you two know each other?"

They respond in unison. "She's my girlfriend."

I face palm and turn around. "Oh fuckin great."

—————————————

Part 2 will be out... eventually lol.
I'm struggling a bit but it'll definitely have smut so prepare for that.

Love ya 😘