Her Birthday: Part 2

Lauren's POV

As we're lead to our table I look around the fancy restaurant. Beautiful chandeliers hang from the ceiling, while vivid pieces of art work cover the walls.

"Babe this place is amazing," I say in awe.

"Anything for my girl." Y/N kisses my cheek and gives my hand a slight squeeze. I blush and shake my head.

"You spoil me too much."

"Oh well..." She smirks and shrugs

Getting closer to our table I see a bunch of people standing around. But then one girl turns around.

"Taylor?!?" I let go of Y/N's hand, pulling my younger sister in a tight hug. I look up to see Chris and the rest of my family. "Oh my gosh, you all made it! Chris get over here!"

He shakes his head, "Nah I'm good. Happy birthday though."

I playfully push past him to hug mom and dad "I love Tay more anyway."

Your POV

While Lauren greets her family, the girls and I take a seat at the table.

I double tap the outside of my pocket making sure the small box was still in its place. I grab my napkin off the table to wipe the palms of my hands. 'Oh my gosh I'm so nervous. How is her family going to react? The girls? We've only been together a little over a year. What if she doesn't even say yes? Oh shit...WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T SAY YES?'

I shoot up from the table and go to the bathroom. I pace back and forth. Oh god, what if Lauren doesn't say yes? What if she says it's too early. And then she'll want 'a break.'

I splash a bit of water on my face, only to start pacing again. I'm broken from my thoughts when Camila walks in.

"Hey what's wrong? We started ordering but you weren't out there?" She says with furrowed eyebrows.

"I've gotta leave. I can't do this it'll ruin everything Cami." I put my head in my hands

"Wait, wait, wait, I'm so confused. What's happening?"

"I'm proposing to Lauren."

"And the problem is...?"

"What if she doesn't say yes?"

Camila sighs and pauses before speaking again. "Y/N/N as your best friend this is for your own good. I love you."

I look up "What are yo-"

SMACK!

A burning sensation takes over the right side of my face. "Ow what the hell Cami?" I whine.

"Shut up and look at me." She grabs the collar of my shirt.

"Now you're going to go out there and propose to her, she's gonna say yes, the wedding will be fantastic, you'll have annoying little munchkins everywhere and you two will live happily ever after. Got it?"

I nod furiously "Got it!"

Camila smiles and lets go of me. "Good." She straightens out my shirt then pats my shoulder gently. "Let's do this ."

_____*****_____*******_____

After everyone has received their food I stood up and cleared my throat, stepping away from the table

"Excuse me everybody, I'd like to make a toast!" I smile, raising my glass.

"Tonight I would like to toast to Lauren for...well just being Lauren" I earn few laughs from the girls and see Camila with her phone out. I'll have to thank her later, I never thought of recording this.

"Lauren, first and foremost, happy birthday beautiful. Now, I know I'm not supposed to make a big deal about your birthday, but you're a big deal to me Lauren. I say that you're the biggest deal in my life. In the great words of Mandy Hampton, If a hug represented how much I love you, I'd hold you in my arms forever. As matter a fact, I think forever should start now..." I motion for Lauren to stand up.

Lauren's POV

I giggle when Y/N silently tells me to stand up in order to have a hug. Since I was sitting in between my siblings I had to walk around the table to get to her.

Just as I raise up my arms Y/N puts her hand up and stops me.

She gets down on one knee and smiles nervously. Oh my gosh.

"Lauren Jauregui w-would you marry me?"

------------------

I hope you liked it stay tuned for part 3

Love ya 😘

LOL ! KEEP READING !!!!

"Yes! Yes! Of course I'll marry you!"  I shout wiping the tears off of both of our cheeks. Y/N slides the ring on my finger and it's absolutely gorgeous.

I sniffle looking up at her

I sniffle looking up at her. "I love it, I love you." Our lips connect in a passionate kiss.  Everyone in the restaurant cheers and shouts. The sounds of glass clinking against forks starts to erupt everywhere. The manger of the restaurant says the bill is on the house and gives us a bottle of champagne for our table.

The girls and my sister soon surround me asking to see the ring. I lift my hand up, wiggling my fingers a bit as they look in aw and adoration.

I look up at Y/N as she mouths 'I love you.'

A small blush covers my cheeks 'I love you too.'

--------------------
First of all...

HOLY 💩 OVER 8 THOUSAND VIEWS!!!

And over 300 votes! You guys are so awesome! *cries because I love you*

Would you guys like a wattpad follow spree?  Let me know in the comments.

Love ya😘