Your Daughter Gets Bullied

You stood outside in the driveway with your wife, Lauren, waiting for your daughter Michelle to get home off the bus.

You wrap your arm around her shoulders as you hear the bus coming from down the road.

Once the bus comes to stop and the doors open your daughter comes running out.

You both smile at first, seeing her running with her arms open for a hug. But soon your emotions change seeing Michelle with tears and a bruise on her forehead.

Lauren bolts from your arms scooping Michelle into hers.

"Mich what happened?!" You rub her tiny back as she cries into Lauren's neck

"T-the kids at s-school were mean to m-me." Michelle stutters and hiccups, still shaken up about the whole situation.

It broke, no shattered your heart seeing your daughter, your little princess crying in pain physically and emotionally. She is your world, along with Lauren of course.

All of you walk inside Lauren still trying to calm down Michelle.

"Sit with her on the couch I'm going to get some ice for her bruise" Lauren hands her to you and she cuddles into your neck. Her breathing more calm than before

"Mama..." Michelle whispers softly

"Yes baby." You kiss her temple

"Am I pretty and beautiful?" She looks up at you with an extremely hopeful expression on her face

"Of course you are, why would you ask that?"

"The kids at school said I was super ugly and I should stay at home and never come back." She says sadly looking down

"Hey, look at me." You tilt her chin up

"You are the most beautiful, most adorable, most talented, little girl I know, and I'm not just saying that because I'm your mom. Don't listen to people who talk bad about you, because most of the time they're just jealous of what you got."  You hold Michelle close and kiss her head.

Lauren returns to living room and sits with the both of you, placing a small bag of ice on Michelle's forehead.

"Not to mention you got your mommy's good looks." You wink at Lauren as she blushes

Lauren giggles adorably "All jokes aside your Mama is right, you're beautiful just the way you are." Michelle giggles happily.

Lauren kisses her cheek "Te queremos princesa, no lo olvides." (We love you princess, never forget that.)

"Well I don't know about you Mich but I'm up for some Frozen and pizza tonight..." You say smirking as you stand and stretch.

"Nope, no pizza! We ate McDonalds last night."

"Aww come on Lo please! How could you say no to this face?" You lift up Mich as she makes puppy eyes and pouts

"Pwease mommy..."

"Ugh fine," Lauren sighs, "I'll call the pizza place. Michelle go get in your pjs."

"Yay!!!" She takes off running happily

"Be careful!" You call after her. Lauren laughs, standing up then snaking her arms around your neck and shoulders.

You rest your hands on her curvy waist and lean your forehead against hers.

Lauren seals the gap bringing your lips together in a sweet, gentle, kiss.

You both pull away after a minute or two.

"We're not just gonna let this go right?" Lauren says slightly looking up to make eye contact.

"Ha. Those sons of bitches better hope I don't beat them to a pulp." You say flexing your biceps.

"Mmm you're so sexy baby..." Lauren traces the indents on your arm with her finger while biting her lip with an innocent look.

"Same to you babe." You give Lauren's ass a firm squeeze causing her to moan quietly in pleasure. You could never get enough of that big Cuban booty.

She hesitantly removes your hands "Save for it for later ok." She leans up and pecks your lips and goes to call pizza place.
-------------------

"I wove you mommy and mama." Michelle yawns as the movie comes to an end.

She cuddles into your side drifting off to sleep in an instant. You smile, kiss her head, then pick her carefully in your arms to carry her to bed.

Once Mich was in bed you tucked her in tight and made sure her night light was on. Before you exit the room you look back at your baby girl and smile, she always made everyday brighter for you and you did the same for her.

------------------------

How did I do ? 😊

Don't forget to make requests of anything you want !!!

Love ya 😘