On the way

I feel like you guys deserve an update on what's coming up next because you guys are hella polite and patient. I just love you.

I will be giving you little samples of each imagine I haven't published yet.

Comment the title of which one you like most. I will add the votes and get the popular ones done first.

(...) means there's extra stuff but I didn't include it

So here we go.

#1) What Happened In Vegas?

"... I see the other side of bed messed but don't think twice about it since I can be a wild sleeper. Reaching over to grab my phone I feel something against my leg. I unlock my iPhone and look under the covers to see pink vibrator. "Okay something's missing here," not a second later a beautiful goddess of a woman walks in my room, wearing nothing but my Miami Heat jersey and lace panties. I gulp 'found it' I think to myself."

#2) Long(er) Distance

"...I make my way out the to the gate and I see the girls taking pictures with fans as other confused people just try to squeeze through the crowd. Looking around I notice that Lauren is nowhere in sight.

Maybe she's still on the plane and just packing up."

#3) Broken Apart

""Just get out Y/N !" Lauren screamed at the top the of her lungs. Y/N and Lauren had got into yet another fight.

"No I'm not leaving you two behind! I pay the majority of the bills here anyway!" 

By now the green eyed girl was beyond pissed, and steaming mad. "Well not if you no longer have a job!" ....

Does she even love her? Yes Lauren would take a bullet for her, but with no job, no money, and an old disgusting apartment, she knew its wasn't the best life for their three year old daughter."

#4) Family Time

"Alex giggles before pointing at me "you're gonna be in trwouble mama."

I scoff before standing up and carrying Alex. "I'm in charge so I don't get in trouble." I say as I begin walk to downstairs.

"No you're not, mommy's in chwarge." Alex says as if I should have known that already.

Lauren snorts as a laugh slips out. She instantly holds the rest back, her face turning red.

I look down "Not gonna lie, that hurt a little bit.""

Ok so I hope you liked at least one of those. Comment which one is your fav so I can finish and publish it.

THE CHAPTERS WILL GET DONE BECAUSE ITS SUMMER AND I HAVE NO FRIENDS!
Lol

Love ya😘