Oh No: Part 3

"Sophie just pass the ball!" Jonathan shouts to his friend from school.

"But J.J. your mom said no throwing the ball inside." Sophie mumbles while looking at the floor.

Jonathan and Sophie we're currently having a play date after their last day of school. The two little ones made their way upstairs after watching a few hours of Disney channel and now came across a conflict on whether to play catch or not.

"But my mommy isn't here right now, so technically that rule doesn't ap, apli, apple? Whatever, it doesn't count right now." He groans.

Meanwhile Y/N and Lauren were downstairs on the couch trying desperately not to fall asleep after a full day of work.

The two women were constantly giving each other small nudges along with the occasional 'Hey, cut it out.' Mostly likely followed by a slow 'Ok, I'm up, I'm up.'

These moms were exhausted to say the least, but they would do anything to keep their boy happy. So after school the week long break started and J.J. wanted to invite Sophie over for "a spy mission"

Out of no where there's a crash with screams following not too soon after. Lauren jumps up as a motherly instinct and bolts upstairs as fast as possible. Y/N however, had fallen into a deep sleep five minutes ago and was living in dreamland.

"What's happening?!" Lauren shouts while bursting in the room. The young kids stay deadly silent as a breeze flows through the room. 

Slowly all as one they turn their attention to the window of Jonathan's room. "Oh no." He whispers before gulping.

"Jonathan Michael Jauregui abandona esta habitación antes de que te gane el culo!" She shouted. Her son understood perfectly and took off as fast as his little feet could carry him. With wide eyes, Sophie took this opportunity to follow her friend and slip out of the room.

"MAMA! MAMA! I'M SORRY!!" J.J. Cried as he landed in his mom's lap. Groggily sitting up Y/N wiped her eyes. "Baby boy what's wrong??"

"Mama I promise it was an ac-"

"Y/N! GET UP HERE!"

J.J. Feels a kiss planted on his forehead before being placed on the couch as his mama gets up to go upstairs. Sophie sits besides him, "Told you not to play catch.." She mumbles out.

"Lo what on earth is going on here?" Y/N says as she enters the room. Instantly her tired sleep-like manner falls off of her. Her eyes flicker between the window and her highly upset wife.

Lauren is taken back when Y/N begins to let out small laughs. "And I thought you... you were mad about the couch!"

Y/N continues letting laughter fall from her mouth. Walking up to her lover she rubs her shoulders. "Relax baby I'm sure they didn't try to. They're just kids they are going to make tons of mistakes."

"Jonathan can make mistakes when he's OUT of my house."

"Aw Lo come on he's still just a little baabbyy."

"No no no he was a sweet innocent baby a few years ago. Not destroying the house and sucking his thumb."

The taller woman shakes her head with a chuckle. "I'll clean up this glass and make some calls. You go downstairs and make up with J.J."

Lauren sighs as she heads out the door "You baby that boy too much."

"Trust me I know." Y/N goes to grab the broom from the bathroom and Lauren walks downstairs. 

"J.J. Sweetheart, come here."  The small boy slowly stands and takes small steps towards his mother.

"Mommy I'm really REALLY sorry.." He stands in front of her, eyes focused on his own feet. The woman sighs squatting down to his height, she lifts up his chin slowly. "You know my rules about playing ball inside the house J."

"I know mommy but we were getting so bored a-and I thought it could be fun. I'll even pay to fix it with my piggy bank!"

Lauren couldn't help but smile at her adorable little boy. Even when he made mistakes he always had a way to lighten up someone's day.

"You don't have to do all that baby. Just remember that mommy makes these rules for a reason, it's to keep you safe... and to keep my wallet full but that's another thing." Lauren laughed light heartedly and so did Jonathan.

"Go in the kitchen and bring Mama a garbage bag so she can clean up ok?"

J.J. nods and hurriedly walks off to the kitchen as his mom made her way to the living room. Casting her gaze on the small girl who's attention was captured by tv she sighed.

All this chaos in the house and she didn't have a care in the world at the moment, Lauren smiled. "Sophie sweetheart, I think it's time we get you home now."

————————————

Back for the win
Tell me what you thought and any other suggestions

Love ya 😘