Broken Apart

(G!P but no smut)

"Just get out Y/N !" Lauren screamed at the top the of her lungs. Y/N and Lauren had got into yet another fight.

"No I'm not leaving you two behind! I pay the majority of the bills here anyway!"

By now the green eyed girl was beyond pissed, and steaming mad. "You can't pay bills when you're unemployed!"

Earlier today Y/N had gotten fired from her job which was the only reliable source of income for the household. When Y/N finally spilled the beans Lauren lost it. She had already gotten pregnant by Y/N at a young age. So this chaotic and risky lifestyle was not a bonus.

Does she even love her? Yes Lauren would take a bullet for her, but with no job, no money, and an old disgusting apartment, she knew it wasn't the best life for their three year old daughter.

Lauren stomps away entering their daughter's room. "Come on baby get up, we're leaving." The young mom starts packing clothes and toys as the little girl sits there confused.

"Mommy and Cece go bye bye?" The three year old stumbles to her feet, favorite doll in hand.

"Yes baby." Lauren nods while zipping up a backpack full of necessities.

Not truly grasping what's going on, the girl gasps excitedly. "Like adventure?!"

Lauren sighs sadly. "Kind of mija. We're gonna go visit Papa and Nana."

"Yay! I mished Papa so much!" The little one hugs her doll close in pure bliss. Cece had always been very close to her grandparents, sometimes she would cry for hours when Lauren had to bring her back home after the weekend.

Once Lauren was finished she brought Cece into the older women's room. Lauren knelt by the closet collecting her clothes. Meanwhile she didn't even notice a few tears had slipped their way down her cheeks until her daughter spoke up. "Mommy, why you crying?"

Lauren quickly wipes her tears while sniffling before looking up at the small girl.

"It's nothing baby, I'm fine." The young mom states while shaking her head.

Cece hums in denial and suspicion biting her lip softy. "They don't look like happy tears mommy." She swings her feet off the edge of the bed.

Lauren zips up the second bag. "Don't worry about me, ok sweetie?" Placing a kiss on Cece's forehead she grabs a stash of money from a black and gold box. Y/N and Lauren always kept it just in case something happened.

With Cece on her hip Lauren swiftly puts on her shoes and grabs the car keys off of the kitchen counter.

"What the hell are you doing?" Y/N questions while standing up quickly.

Not even looking towards her lover, Lauren leaves out the door and heads for the elevator.

"Lauren!" Y/N shouts while quickly going after her. Cece taps the green eyed mother's shoulder, thinking she may not of heard her. "Mommy, mommy wait for momma." The oblivious little girl points to her other mom.

The time it took for the to elevator doors open were the longest ten seconds of Lauren's life. Once she stepped inside she repeatedly pressed the button to close the doors.

Of course before they could Y/N's foot was already in the elevator holding it open. "Where are you going?!"

Lauren sighed "Y/N please.."

"No you're not just gonna take my daughter and not tell me where you're going!" The two women locked eyes.

"Don't make this harder ok? For her sake please." The raven haired woman glanced at the small child in her arms then back to Y/N.

Y/N steps in and kisses Cece's head. "I love you baby." She's given a tight hug around her neck in return. "Love you momma."

Without taking another second Y/N turns and walks away from the elevator, quickly entering the apartment again.

Lauren supported her body with the wall as the elevator proceeded downstairs. She let's out a deep breath she was subconsciously holding and closes her eyes. Her baby girl has never seen her break down and she wasn't gonna start today. Lauren went out to the car tossing in their bags then securing Cece in her carseat.

When Lauren gets in the drivers seat she takes out her phone to call her mom.

"Hola mamá...... I miss you too, actually I.. I um..... No mamá I'm ok it's just" Lauren attempts to clear her throat as it tightens. "Cece and I need to come stay for a while." Her voice breaks ever so slightly with sadness. "Ok ... thank you, it won't be for long.... love you bye."

"Mommy?" Cece calls while staring out the window.

"Yes baby?" Lauren begins to pull out of the parking lot and head down the road.

"Are we coming back soon? I don't want momma to miss us."

Lauren is thrown into a coughing fit when her throat seems to collapse on her. She takes a sip of water and begins to speak again once she's calmed down. "I... I really don't know baby, but don't worry ok? Momma is a big girl, she can handle herself."

——————————————

Making a part 2 possibly but I'm not sure where to take it. Any suggestions?

Love ya 😘